Santa visited early!

bitslammer

Enlightened
Well actually it was the postman. He left me a wonderful package with my new Fenix P1 & L1S. Wow. That's all I have to say.

I have at present only 1 minor complaint. The "Lobster Claw" clip that comes with the P1 is just too convenient to use making it far to easy to move it from car to motorcycle keys. That ruins my excuse of why I need to buy another. :naughty:

As for the L1S I think this will go in the small handlebar pouch on the motorcycle as a backup carry. Looks great using a freshly charged 2300mA Panasonic NiMH. Gotta love the easy to find batteries. I think this is goign to be a common gift that I'm giving out this year. I only hope those getting one can appreciate the quality.

Oh and +1 cheers to FenixStore on a very quick turnaround. As Arnold said.....I'll be back!...

Last edited:

mchlwise

Enlightened
bitslammer said:
I only hope those getting one can appreciate the quality.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I gave an L1P to my dad for his birthday yesterday, and he was reading the paperwork that came with it. He says to me: "What's a lumen?"

:ohgeez:

I should have gone with the socket set, and kept the L1P for myself. :rant:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wierd coincidence. I just received my P1 and L1S last week. I hope that you enjoy them.

Just curious, why did you pick those 2 lights. The reason that I ask was that I just picked the same 2 lights.

-Goatee

bitslammer

Enlightened
DOH! Corrected. I meant P1 NOT P0. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up that there was a new light. I was scrambling to get the lawn cut. I almost needed a light to finish.

Picked the P1 for the "keychainability" factor. Plus I like RCR123's. I'm already in love with this light. Such tiny power.

Picked the L1S for "pocketability" and for the AA as easy to find power. I also like the 10hr runtime in low mode. The 2 power modes was a clencher. If I'm really stuck in the dark I figure 10 hours of low light is great. I also didn't want a 2AA because I wanted to keep the size down.

Last edited: