Ordered FB1 and FB2 from Supremeco. Shipping Question.

PseudoFed

Enlightened
But, my online order completed without asking for any shipping method. Their site says the recommend "express" shipping. I've seen threads recently indicating they may be contacting me and need to FAX me something for my signature, etc.

If anyone has ordered from them in the US recently, how did they arrange shipping and how much?

Thanks,
Jeff.

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
I odered an FB2 from them a little while ago. The default shipping option is registered airmail. You need to tell them you want EMS. I should be getting the item this week. They will email you to confirm the charges including shipping. Once you do that, they should send you a tracking number by email.

PseudoFed

Enlightened
Thanks very much. They did email me to tell me the FB1 was out of stock...aaarrgghhh! But, the FB2, which was the main reason for my order is ready to ship. I replied and said to cancel the FB1 order, but proceed with the FB2. Now I guess I need to wait overnight for their reply, etc.

Thanks. I'll look for their confirmation/shipping email. Hope there is no FAXing involved since I can't easily dial overseas.

Jeff.