Need two new lights

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello,

I have the desire to improve on my EDC lights if possible or at worst have two alternates. I currently carry a Princeton Tec Aurrora headlamp, Maglite AA with Terralux, and the Fenix P1. The head lamp will stay because its the perfect work light. You can't beat it for hands free illumination. Other than that, I'd like a small (mag AA or smaller) light that has great flood capabilities and one light that has great throw with some side spill. Both must be LED. I also don't want to sacrifice too much runtime. The flood light I'd like to have a long burn time (maybe the inova X5t), but the throw light I'd like no less than one hour of burn time (not sure whats out there, but familiar with inova and surefire). Again, I don't know if this is possible, because the mag AA and P1 fit the bill pretty well but neither one has that great of throw in my opinion. Finally, standard AA, C, or D batteries would be great, but I'll settle for CR123 cells. Any suggestions??? My collection includes the x5t w/ blue leds, magAA teralux, mag 2c led conversion, Fenix P1, Fenix Lsomething, Princeton tec Aurora, and Petzl Tikka. Anything I should add??? Assume budget is endless, because I'd like to hear all kinds of options, but to be realistic the cheaper the better (think Fenix and inova price range, but surfire is possible).

Thank you,
Nick

Latest posts