is the LedLogic STRIKER-VG LED the best 'small' throw LED light?

Miracle

Enlightened
does any kind souls know if the LedLogic STRIKER-VG LED the best 'small' throw LED light?

:huh2:

Miracle

Enlightened
can some kind souls please recommend a 'very goooooooooooood throw' LED 'small' (U2 size?) torch light?

I will be getting my L4 anything now.

Now I am researching for the above torch.

iced_theater

Enlightened
do you want small in diameter or length or both? The best throw is going to come from a light with a big reflector. Which includes Mr. Bulk's Chameleon, McGizmo HD45, Aleph 3 head on your choice of body, among others I'm sure.

Miracle

Enlightened
which is the best thrower of the below:

Mr. Bulk's Chameleon, McGizmo HD45, Aleph 3?

I cannot find a pix of the chameleon on the net

:awman:

iced_theater

Enlightened
Here is a Chameleon with all kinds of different bodies and heads for it. The one on the very left is the way a Chameleon starts out as, and you can see how big the Chamelehead is towards the right.

The Aleph has a 38mm reflector and therefore probably the least amount of throw, followed by either the HD45 or Chameleon with Chamelehead. I don't own a HD45 so I can't say whether it has better throw or not. If you went with an HD45, there are two versions. One with a Luxeon V LED and one with a Luxeon III LED. The Lux III would be the better thrower of those two, but I don't know by how much.

The Chameleon uses one 3.6 volt RCR123A battery. The HD45 I think comes standard using two 3.0 volt CR123A battery's.

It might be a toss up between those two lights when it comes to throw. The Chameleon seems to have a 47mm head versus 45mm for the HD45.

I sent you a PM too Miracle

Last edited: