Somebody stop me! ;) :)

Danbo

Enlightened
Man, these lights are addicting! Somehow, in the last week, I have purchased a Surefire L4, and three Inovas(X5, X0, X03). Is there any hope that this madness will stop soon?

Amonra

Enlightened
Dear Mr. Danbo's Wallet,

I am sorry to be the one to give you the bad news but unfortunately your owner is suffering from the disorder called Flashaholismus Compulsivus. No cure has been found yet since the origin if this behaviour is so far unknown.
Through our research we have found that unfortunately it is becoming more common and the behaviour seems to be triggered from the subjects frequenting CandlePowerForums.
It is advised that you warn your wallet family and friends as it is highly contagious.

I'm afraid that this news will empty you from inside and this emptiness may never be filled again.

I wish there was more i can do but unfortunately we powerless against this disorder.

Yours sincerely

The Money

criollo

Enlightened
We're all on a journey of no return....but we've a bright future !!! :lolsign:

Candle_dances.gif

GrooveRite

Enlightened
Are you kidding.....I have well over 30 lights and I'm in line waiting for more (FF3 Ti and Raw Ti....cheap lights ya know...) and I'm STILLLL looking for more....*sigh*.....welcome to you new addiction is all I'll say.....:lolsign:

PS- I dont have ANY Surefire lights (my next conquest) :awman:

GrooveRite

Enlightened
X Racer said:
Wait until he discovers the McGizmo section :lolsign:

....ooohh man.......:lolsign:........I'm in line for a McLux PD Ti (when available) aswell :awman:. I'm going for poor people!!!!!! :ohgeez:

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
To begin with I was happy with my SLPP. I should have just stopped there. It gets worse and worse. Once you have all the pocket lights you want, you'll want bigger and brighter lights. Maglite conversions and HID lights are next.

I'm currently eyeing up the Microfire K2000R and the Polarion Helios :rock:

No - I must resist.

COMMANDR

Enlightened
"Resistance is Futile," you will be addicted like the rest of us photon junkies.
drool.gif

Live Long and Phosphor

Gary
smile.gif

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Danbo, welcome to the dark side. I got bitten a few weeks ago. I'm already in several hundred bucks and built 3 lights. 2C-ROP LO LE, 4D ROP-HI, 4D-M*g275. I've got a bunch of parts too.
Dude, all is lost. I thought I was hooked when I started modifying my new chainsaw. But you can't just fire up your chainsaw and throw chip any time you want. You can enjoy these things whenever you want.

Blazer

Enlightened
And God said, "Let there be Light"

If he didn't want us to have flashlights he wouldn't have made night.

It's not a disease anymore than being short or fat or whatever, it just IS.

enjoy the ride and hold onto your wallet.

postalguy

Newly Enlightened
Two months ago I never heard of a flashaholic. Now I am one:)

It started out innocently enough with just a Fenix L2T, but then came a Striker VG and a 21-led UV. Now I'm already eyeing a K2 Long Throw and a Harbor Freight HID.

Anyone have the number of the Betty Ford Clinic?

Last edited: