tri coloured signalling lights

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but I have a Inova 24/7 that cycles 3 colors, red/white/amber. The light does this at a frequency and brilliance that demands your attention.
As an example, I clipped it on the back of my 4 year olds belt at dusk at he rode around our campground, people were getting off their chairs and walking to the road to see what was happening..
If I misinterpreted your question not only do you get a free bump but I got to talk about my kids again. :) It's a win win situation.

Here is a link, I bought mine here very inexpensivly.. 24/7

Last edited:

GWC3

Newly Enlightened
would also recommend the 24/7 as I keep one in my car (as 1 of 5 car lights - this forum has been a bad influence)

rufusdufus

Newly Enlightened
24/7 looks interesting,how far can you see with the white light.

How much did you pay for it?

I was thinking of white, green and red as used in train working,when shunting wagons etc,I guess navy and airforce would use similar communicating signals.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
The "flashlight" part of the light is two modes, low and high, in white. As a flashlight, it is of no value outdoors, especially if you are working around trains! The strobes however, are some of the brightest I have seen in a package that small..
I paid around $15-20 here, I placed a post in BST and pleaded my case, two people offered on up. It was new in the package.
Another plus for it is that it uses 123a Lithiums, if you happen to live in a cold enviroment this could be quite significant, considering the light is designed to be used outside of your clothing.
I chose the yellow model, the drab greeis pretty cool too.
For the money you simply cant go wrong, worse case just sell it again, you won't lose money.

redcar

Enlightened
The Surefire Kroma is a kind of modern version of the old Army angle-head flashlight with the red and blue filters.

Of course you can still find the original Fulton at Army/Navy surplus stores.