• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ENDED. kits. Arc LS: Custom kits & parts

moses

Enlightened
ENDED due to travels. THANKS! You can PM me if you are still interested but have to wait until travel ends. Thanks.

1st time using imageshack - hope this is working OK...:)

1. ARC LS body kit with custom made tail. Bare aluminum body and tail, anodized head. This is a twistie tail. Serial number 2121 I think. COOL number.

The unique part is the tail that I had custom made. The tail is for a cell the length of a AA and the width of a CR123 cell with a little wiggle room left.

This is the same concept as those who bored out a 'fatboy' to accommodate the same cell - except that this one takes a RAM switch. If you've been looking for a fatboy to do this mode, here it is with the same function. .

Thus, one can use a custom lithium ion cell that is higher capacity than the normal 123 lithium ion rechargeable cell for much longer run times.

Also includes two heatsinks, retainer rings, head, and body. With the two heatsinks, you can have two different luxeon colors for example and swap.

This kit would be SCREAMING BRIGHT for a direct drive lithium cell with a U**J luxeon, with a decent runtime compared to other smaller cell direct drives.

Aluminum body and tail need a good polish which is easy to do.

$95. Dropped to $85.

2. Like the above except that the body and tail are both anodized. Anodization is not the greatest on the tail but it is protective. The tail is done for KROLL or RAM switch which you supply.

$90. Dropped to $80 .

3. Original (OEM) Arc LS Heatsinks like the round silver one you see in the photos above. These came from Arc directly. 20 for $20.

4. NX-01 collimator. If you are looking at this, you know what it is. My all time favorite collimator. Works great in an Arc or Piercelight. At least that's what I've tried. $8 each. 6 available. Preference given to those who order the most so as to save me on packaging. If you are purchasing two or less, please add $1 shipping.

5. Arc LS twistie tail. Anodized 2nds. $25 each.

6. Arc LS twistie tail. Bare shiny aluminum. $25 each.

7. Arc LS O-rings. $1 each if ordered with any other stuff. Don't really want to ship for $1 items by itself. Hope you don't mind.

That's all for now.

Paypal accepted as long as it is not via credit card since we have a personal account.

Thanks,
Mo

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: Arc LS: Custom kits & parts

I think the pics or descriptions of #1 & #2 are switched...

moses

Enlightened

Anyone else see pictures? I don't even though when I go to edit, the link is there to imageshack.....

If anyone wants to see a pic but don't see it, please e-mail [email protected] and I'll attach pics.

Sorry about the lack of posting savvy here....:)

Mo

AvroArrow

Enlightened

moses said:
1st time using imageshack - hope this is working OK...:)
3. Original (OEM) Arc LS Heatsinks like the round silver one you see in the photos above. These came from Arc directly. 20 for $20.

5. Arc LS twistie tail. Anodized 2nds. $25 each.

7. Arc LS O-rings. $1 each if ordered with any other stuff. Don't really want to ship for $1 items by itself. Hope you don't mind.

Mo

If you're willing to ship to Canada (you didn't specify), I'll take the Anodized 2nd LS twisty tail, 2x O-rings, and 2x Arc LS Heatsinks if you're willing to sell them in less than multiples of 20. Please send me the total and I'll send the cash paypal. Thanks.

moses

Enlightened

AvroArrow,

Sure, as long as you're OK with regular airmail without any insurance or delivery confirmation. Anykind of insurance/confirmation bumps up the cost quite a bit if I remember correctly, the two times I've shipped to Canada. I have a few anodized twisties in case you want a few.

Thanks,
Mo

Last edited:

liqht

Newly Enlightened

moses, i'll take...

2 x #6. Arc LS twistie tail. Bare shiny aluminum. $25 each.

10 x #7. Arc LS O-rings. $1 each if ordered with any other stuff.

(if you don't have 10 o-rings, just let me know)

edit: i actually need 2 bare twisties

moses

Enlightened

Light,

PM sent.

You can also get COMPLETE kits (tail, body, head, 2 heatsink, o-rings etc) for $52 each in case you're interested since you're already getting the tail.

Also, just realized that my box is full so some of you who tried to PM me, apologies. It's now cleared.

Thanks,
Mo

Last edited:

AvroArrow

Enlightened
Just got my twisty, heatsinks and O-rings today. :thanks: USPS and Canada Post must like me, it only took 6 days including the weekend.