New: Arc-AAA Camo now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
camoside.jpg

This is a special production run. Marked, "lot 1" and very limited number of units available. The Arc-AAA Camouflauge is identical to the Arc-AAA Premium except for the special Type II anodize camouflage surface. This not as hard as the type III used on the Premium. Same LED, circuit, lumen output, runtime, warranty, etc.

Order here

Peter

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a chance to look at one last week up close and the finish was really nice. It will be collectors item.

Darkaway

Enlightened
Very, very cool looking light and certainly an instant collector's item. But since my Arcs are used mainly outdoors for camping I'd be afraid of losing it in the woods!!!!

Any chance of making a hot pink model?

Just kidding.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am surpised how often I have been asked to make it in hot pink. Not just 2-3 times mind you.

Peter

Scottiver

Enlightened
I'm interested, but the fact that it's Type II bothers me a bit. Is there a reason that you went with Type II and not HA? How tough is it? I'd be worried about carrying it because I wouldn't want it to get scuffed up.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
The goal of the finish is the camouflage. This required it to be type II. Camo is not available in type III. I personally prefer the harder finish, cosmetics are secondary.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.