Cheap Batteries For Surefire/Scorpion..

Doug

Enlightened
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/gigabuyz/c2pkre.html shows batteries, it says for it is for batteries for the Surefire or Scorpion, but most likely this is a 'typo'. Would be a great price though
smile.gif
!

Doug

D

**DONOTDELETE**

HEHEHEHEHE

Well that is a picture of Lithium batteries.

gigabuyz_1616_23764207

It does say Lithium batteries for Streamlight Scorpion.

But the contradictary Duracell "C" batteries blows it.

$1.49 is a good price even for two "C" size batteries.

------------------
Seen any Martians?

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by NiMH on 01-16-2001 at 07:16 PM</font>

Doug

Enlightened
Yeah, it is probably for C cells, but I wonder if you can get them on it
smile.gif
?

"Seen any Martians?"? Just my favorite one
smile.gif

Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiMH:

HEHEHEHEHE

Well that is a picture of Lithium batteries.

gigabuyz_1616_23764207

It does say Lithium batteries for Streamlight Scorpion.

But the contradictary Duracell "C" batteries blows it.

$1.49 is a good price even for two "C" size batteries.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Doug on 01-16-2001 at 10:02 PM</font>

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
I spoke to them over e-mail and asked if it was the correct price for 3volt lithium batteries and was told yes but I kinda doubt it being correct.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I ordered 20 packs. They charged my credit card the next day, and then took six days to decide that they screwed up and cancelled my order. No sign of a credit yet. They also sent me a smarmy email offering me a free shipping upgrade for my next order. Fat chance.

hmmwv

Newly Enlightened
Funny - most of the merchants using store.yahoo.com have been, well, to put it bluntly - a bunch of yahoos. Botach is another one.

I remember driving into DFW onetime looking at the billboard on the side of the road - "Are you going to let some yahoo tell you where to go on the net? Use DFW.net!"

D

**DONOTDELETE**

The wonderful world of credit cards.

I would not wait for a "credit back" to me.

I just call my credit card company up, I tell them to "Reverse the Charges". The original charges are reversed "immediately".

No fuss, no muss.

The merchant has "x" amount of days to dispute the purchase reversal by the cardholder or else it stands reversed.

Pep-Boys messed up a power steering rack install. I told the Store Manager straight off, then I made him drive my car and then I reversed the credit card charges on HIS ***. Then I called the Pep-Boys Corporate and Accounting offices and unloaded on their chain of command.

I had them begging for forgiveness.

hehehehehe

I love to purchase anything with a credit card, it gives the consumer "protection" and power to screw them after they have screwed you.