• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Milkyspit L2 (Surefire L2 head on L1 body)!!! **SOLD PF**

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Milky L2

MilklyL21-1.jpg

For sale: Milky L2. This light was purchased directly from Milkyspit only a few weeks ago. The light is in perfect condition and has only been used around the house a little bit. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is to raise some cash for some other Milky related projects.

The light is basically a Surefire L2 head mounted on an L1 body that has been modified to run on a single R123 battery (R123 battery included). The light will run at full power for 40 minutes. I'm not sure what the runtime is on Low, but I would guess, alot (4-6 hours min.) It is what the L2 should have been. Its about half the size of a stock L2 with only a minor reduction in runtime.

The beam has been corrected with a bit of difusing film. I see litttle to no reduction in output with or without the film. If you don't like the film, the beam is quite nice without it. Just a very slight cheerio hole.

I purchased this light from Milkyspit at his house a few weeks ago for $200 dollars.....

ASKING $180 dollars, shipped CONUS. ***NOW $170*** ***SOLD PF***

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, Buyer(s) must add 3% to the price indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC, unless otherwised indicated. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

Roc

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S: Milkyspit L2 (Surefire L2 head on L1 body)!!! **$$ DROP**

Hi,

Has the tube been bored for protected R123s?
Thanks

i-lien

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi,

Has the tube been bored for protected R123s?
Thanks

i-lien

Roc,

Yes, this is one of the mods that Milky has done to the light. The body has been slightly bored out to accomodate the R123. Its a tight fit, but it works very nicely with no rattles.

MSax

LiteFan

Enlightened

What's the difference between a Milkyspit L2 and a TW4?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

What's the difference between a Milkyspit L2 and a TW4?

Basically they are very similar lights. The TW4 runs a KL4 head on a 1x123 body, and the ML2 is running on a L1 body with a two-stage switch. Very similar lights. Just different bodies. Milky is claiming 40 minutes of runtime on his light. I don't think the TW4s have that long a runtime, which makes me think he's optimized the Vf of the emitter to be very efficient on a R123.

MSax

Last edited:

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent...

PJD

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOLD TO PJD via private offer by PM, Pending funds!!!

If the deal with PJD falls through, ROC has also made me a private offer via PM. So he is next in line.

This Sale is closed, pending funds.

Thanks to everyone.

MSax

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received the Milky L2 today, and it is AWESOME!!! Like MSax, I'd always thought the L2 should've been shorter, and the Milky L2 is the perfect "rebirth" of it! As an added bonus, it has the absolute best tint of any L2 I've owned (...this is the third). The other two were simply too warm/yellow tinted for my tastes, and this one has a VVEERRYY cool white tint! A big kudos to Milky for a VERY well-done mod, and a HUGE thanx to MSax for making it available!

PJD