• 1 light

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • 2 lights

Votes: 96 44.7%
  • 3 lights

Votes: 42 19.5%
  • 4 lights

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • More than 4: Time to think about professional help...?)

Votes: 15 7.0%

• Total voters

goldenlight

Enlightened
And I do mean *every day*! I'm up to 4 now:

1) Peak Matterhorn Hi power 1 LED snow (white) on a nylon string on my neck. I only take it off when I shower; I don't like the wet string.
2) Peak Matterhorn Hi power 3 LED snow on my keychain. Because ambient light makes a 1 LED light too dim to use finding keyholes.
3) Unerwater Kinetics 2L with the old style translucent head, and the side emitting eLED module. Best walking light I've ever found. Lights up a good sized area in front of you, and the little bright spot has enough throw for medium distances. Tis light lives in my left front jean pocket. Pity UK discontinued the eLED module.
4) A light with good throw in a holster on my belt. This light can vary, depending on my mood for the day. My old SureFire E2 in SG is probably my favorite.

Oracle

Newly Enlightened
2, a faux-ton on my keychain and a 1W 2xAA Lux I got at costco a while back.

I'm thinking of replacing the AA with an MM LED because I like the feel of the mag better.

dulridge

Enlightened
Up to three now - but two of them are fauxtons on the two keyrings I normally carry. In fact, every keyring I own has a fauxton on it.

Apart from that, an Orb Raw which is mostly used on high as the fauxtons cover short-range stuff (usually crawling under my desk to find whatever I've just dropped).

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm happy with two most days, though if I'm in the woods I will likely have more.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gladius+FM34, P1, and M10 low/wide, in MUL, on keyring, and on unused P1 holster, respectively.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I EDC two during the work week and one on the weekends.

FireFly III on the keys as backup during the week if my main work Mediterranean 2AA EDC batteries dies. I wear shorts on the weekend with no belt so only 1 EDC on the keys works.

Charge Ti multi-tool holsters have small pockets on either side of the main tool section. Perfect fit for a Peak Baltic stainless single AAA light with momentary switch. I use that combo when I am in more formal work environments.

NAW

Enlightened
Well shoot...thats an easy question. I for one don't EDC any of my flashlights.

infection0

Newly Enlightened
Usually I will take a Fauxton EDC, and I take an Xnova 8LED (will change to my Ultrafire WF-602A1 when it arrives) for Every Night Carry if I expect it to be dark before I get back. I really want an Arc AAA clone for cheap...

DaveG

Enlightened
3-on key chain,1-white Photon,1-nvg Photon, 1-Lighthound knock off. 1-Arc-Ls-with twisty on pouch. Dorcy aaa or Peak aaa in pocket.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
To be perfectly honest, the Peirce M10 is always in my pocket, but others occasionally find their way onto my belt, depending on what I am going to be doing or if I will be outside at night. Since getting my John Willis holster for my U2, I carry it almost everyday, but not "Every Day".:)

nocturnal

Newly Enlightened
Four small and nonredundant lights:
1) ARC-P and
2) red Photon III on my keychain (in pocket),
3) Peak Baltic ultra power and
4) UV Photon Freedom in my bag.
My Peak Matterhorn 3 LED ultra power frequently is number five, but not every day (mostly when I expect to use it for reading at night).

revv11

Newly Enlightened
Looks like two seems to be the front-runner in the poll. My two are a faux-ton from Lighthound on my keychain and an HDS Basic 60. Going to be replacing the faux-ton soon with Modamag's latest keychain creation.

If I take a hotwire out at night to walk the dog I always carry a back-up, so that would make an occasional threesome. I think that is my limit, especially since I have just adopted a new EDC: a pocket knife.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
3 lights

Peak Matterhorn on my keychain, Fenix L1P on my belt, Surefire L4 in my bag.

But usually I have more lights with me: SF E1L and Nuwai Q3 cycle in the flashlight pocket of my tadgear fast pack. And depending on where I'm going / what I'm going to do I'll have a few more lights with me dedicated to the purpose.

Somy Nex

Enlightened
2 lights on a regular basis for me, the Jil Intelli and FF3. but usually the number will be 3 if i get to plan ahead, but that's not really EDC i guess =)

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
My main EDC is a HDS U60XRGT (with Arc4 clip and PEU/Tritium bezel), although I switch it up sometimes with a McLux III PD. On my keychain is a CR2 Ion and a violet Photon. Since I ride a bike everywhere, I also have bike light, a Light and Motion Vega (3W LED with 35/55/85 lumen output, rechargable). If, for some reason, I'm very unlikely to need a bright light for any significant period of time, I'll leave the EDC/PD at home and swap the Ion for a Jil Intelli.