Halloween is coming! What are you dressing up as this year?

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like I'll be dressing up as Dracula this year at a halloween party at a friends house.
I Have the costume already and a source lined up for the make-up.

What will you be dressing up as? :grin2:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'm not going anywhere that would require a costume, but I thought about trying to find a really BAD toupee and then put it on crooked with my real hair showing and wearing it to the neighbors!! :D

Last edited:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm not planning on going anywhere this year, so I'll probably put on the scariest Anthrax shirt I have (the one with the cover art of the album "Fistful of Metal" ought to do the trick here), put the Halloween Light-Up Skull Necklace on, and hand out candy to Trick Or Treaters.

ffom.jpg

Here's what the graphic on that shirt looks like. :green:

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Each year I issue a personal challenge to myself.

That is to take an awful idea that nobody in their right mind would want to be, and do it with low to no budget.

This year I am going as Kevin Federline.

*silence*

I told you I try and take the worst ideas possible, :).

borax

Newly Enlightened
Dress up like the King from the Burger King commercials and have a friend drive you down the highway and randomly stare into peoples cars as you drive by. Surface streets are great fun too! Maybe do some modifications and add some red LEDs to the eyes...

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be keeping a low profile in the bunker this year. Holloween is a big deal in New Orleans -- but the times have changed. If anyone really wants scary at my place...they'll get it.

VWTim

Enlightened
I'm going as Pirate, just need to find a good toy flintlock or something like that to keep in my sash. Last year I was a suicide bomber, and the year before was my best in years....Dee Snider from Twisted Sister complete with the pink torn jacket and shoulder pads. Let me find a pic.