• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Ti CR2 Ion

Uriah

Enlightened
I have a Ti Ion i would like to sell $300 Shipped in the Conus Paypal + 3%. International would be price + actual shipping.
Shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.Insurance is optional and up to the buyer.I will not be responsible for lost or stolen mail.1st i'll take it here gets it.Pm'd questions will be answered but I'll take it posted here takes priority.Pics available upon request.

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, glad Uriah got the sale out soon. And thanks, dan, for saving me from a potential buy! =D i say that w/ the utmost sincerity.

Would love to see pics of the little light though...

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uriah said:
I have a Ti Ion i would like to sell $300 Shipped in the Conus Paypal + 3%. International would be price + actual shipping.
Shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.Insurance is optional and up to the buyer.I will not be responsible for lost or stolen mail.1st i'll take it here gets it.Pm'd questions will be answered but I'll take it posted here takes priority.Pics available upon request.

Just a suggestion, maybe next time you should post what condition the item for sale is in. Especially if your going to use the first "I'll take it" sales method.

Mac

Uriah

Enlightened
mcmc here are the pics i received when i bought the light.

Sorry Mac i should have been more specific in my post didn't know you were looking for one.

xdanx The light has been shipped.

Scott

Ion_Ti_D.jpg

Ion_Ti_C.jpg

Ion_Ti_B.jpg

Ion_Ti_A.jpg