• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Dam Cham

SOLD:

Damascus Chameleon #04 of 24. One of only about 27 Damascus Chameleons made, this is one of two which has been professionally polished and treated. The first damascus steel flashlight ever created, the Damascus Chameleon (aka: Dam Cham) was conceived by Mr. Bulk in coordination with EricMack. This particular Dam Cham was hand finished by master metalworker/professional knife maker Dennis Greenbaum (CPF: Osprey Guy). Dennis spent many hours polishing the parts to a gloss finish, then treating the parts with a nitre bluing process to bring out the beauty and luster of the damascus. Although not visible in these photos, the light has a finish so smooth it feels like glass. The various golds, blues, browns, purples, and other shades come out under different light settings and it is truly unlike any metal I have ever seen.

First acceptable offer, whether through PM, e-mail, telephone, or carrier pigeon, has priority. Payment may be made by PayPal, PayPal credit card, money order or cashier's check.

$895 shipped anywhere, SOLD.

DC8.jpg

DC7.jpg

DC6.jpg

DC5.jpg

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Re: FS/T: Dam Cham

bump for dad and for a beautiful, beautiful light!!!

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: FS/T: Dam Cham

I've been doing a lot of eye-rolling lately when I see $500-$1000 flashlights on B/S/T and somebody posts "Great deal!"

SO... I guess I'll have to roll my eyes at myself today, because I have to say that Troy's Dam Cham at this price is a great deal. The couple of Dam Chams that have come up for sale have been priced at $900, and that's WITHOUT the expensive, amazing and very special finish that makes this light so beautiful and unique.

Good luck with your sale, Troy! (I can't believe Kenster hasn't snapped this up already, though he seems more focused on cornering the market on Ti lights.)