• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*- CMACCLEL Custom Mag Mod

Joel

Newly Enlightened
The "Hotwire Bug" has bitten me and there's no cure… so I must sell some prized lights to fund my new affliction. Up for sale is an impeccable LuxIII Mag-mod by the incomparable Cmacclel. Mac's attention to detail is second to none and this Green Mag cut-down (much more brilliant in person, my camera isn't so great) is no exception. The LuxIII UWOK emitter is as white a beam as I have ever seen – it's perfectly centered in the heat sink and fixed in place with Mac's signature epoxy/glow powder mixture. The light is powered by a protected 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery and driven by a FluPic driver which has user selectable modes for low, high, burst, strobe and a five-second beacon. Mac's unique tail switch makes for a very compact body size.

The light comes with (2) protected 18650 batteries and a charger. The price is $175 shipped to Continental US destinations only with delivery confirmation – insurance at cost if desired.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets the great mod.

PayPal: fastwtboy [at] aol [dot com]

Thanks for looking!
Joel
magside.jpg

magrear.jpg

Last edited:

Joel

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - CMACCLEL Custom Mag Mod

s.duff said:
is this a k2 emitter?

It's a nice white LuxIII UWOK emitter as I've stated in my description. The K2 isn't compatible with the FluPic driver.

Regards,
Joel

sp5it

Enlightened

What about shipping to Poland?
How much current is going to diode on high and low setting?
What is runtime on low and high?
Mike

Joel

Newly Enlightened

sp5it said:
What about shipping to Poland?
How much current is going to diode on high and low setting?
What is runtime on low and high?
Mike

Hi Mike:

I use Stamps.com for all my shipping and they don't support international shipments at this time, sorry.

To answer your question:
I believe the burst mode is 1A, high 400ma, and low is 20ma.
I was told the run time on high is about 2 hours, I'm not sure how long it would run on low.

Joel

s.duff

Enlightened

ill take it. thanks joel

Latest posts