SL-20X LED

Wetterman

Newly Enlightened
Doesn't anyone have use for this light? I love mine and use it a lot. I really like it 'cause it's ready in my car and when I go to hunting or camping and when I leave my car it's ready to serve me a couple of days when fully charged. When waterfowling and at late night coming back to the coast with my boat fast in the dark the throw is enough to go for 25 knots in the middle of reeds. And when it seems the halogen is dimming I can turn on the LEDs and have a nice late night meal at the fire place in the dark before hitting the sack and don't have to worry about the battery running out.
The light can stay on and on the whole evening.
Damn I love mine. Should I sell the other lights?(I have a lot of 'em) :)

Blazer

Enlightened
Keep one in my duty bag. Usually a primary light for me for night-time duty.

Could be a little longer throw, but since I use it 90% for situations where I need to see less than 100feet it's fine. One instance I would have liked my Mag85 or Borealis but I don't take those out on duty with me as I don't depend on modified lights on duty, just guaranteed, waranteed, manufacturer original lights.

It's a great light and I also wonder why less people have one. Probably because of it's size, it's not easy to EDC.