Reconmend me a Laser...

wolfensteinx

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm looking to buying my first laser which I am hoping to use for pointing at clouds and objects in the sky. I am hoping to spend $100, or $125 max. What would be an appropreate mW to get and where?
i checked altavista but I think that since I am only to get 1 laser and keep it for a long time, I should get a more powerful one than 5 mW.

Thanks

wells05

Newly Enlightened
Call Arnold directly and mention the CPF Special. I believe they range in power up to 55 mW or so. As long as you are not looking to use the laser to burn stuff, point out aircraft, or blind animals or children, Atlasnova is the way to go in your pricepoint. I have a 38.7mW atlas and love it. I paid like $106 shipped and had it in two days.

http://www.atlasnova.com/HighSpecGLD.htm

abeepak1

Newly Enlightened
Reasonable price, good quality, can be easilly modded, Trusted seller, what can be better??:drool:

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
eh... i've got the newest version of firefox and it says something along thelines of requires 4.0 browser or above? when i click "ok" the message box just keeps popping up over and over again. Anyone else have this happening? I find myself all of the sudden extremely curious about lasers.

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alin10123 said:
eh... i've got the newest version of firefox and it says something along thelines of requires 4.0 browser or above? when i click "ok" the message box just keeps popping up over and over again. Anyone else have this happening? I find myself all of the sudden extremely curious about lasers.

Same here, I'd kind of like to see this without resorting to Microsoft.