• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: CLOSED

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Time to clean house...

#1 FM Gooved Grey HA 3C, Kiu Socket, 2x WA1331, M2 MOP reflector, 3x18500 included (older cells from AW require double click). $115 SOLD to cmacclel

#2 Purple 2C Mag, Cree UV (from SS), o-sink, NG350, cut-down stock reflector, UCL-LDF, Purple GID epoxy around emmiter, runs on 2C alkaline or NiMH. $50 SOLD to IsaacHayes
#3 Surefire KT-HA turbo head, TB HA C-adapter, TB HA 1x18650 tube, TnC HA clickie, .... SOLD to roppda
#4 Arc 4+, polished Ti bezel, filler screws installed in clip holes. $120 SOLD to light

#5 Black Longbow Mini, McCapsule, pure blue GID epoxy, UX1J, DB1000, PR head assembly, stock module, stock head with glass lens (AR peeling on glass of stock head lens; doesn't affect beam). $150 SOLD to lightbulb
#6 OD Longbow Micra, McCapsule, ultra green GID epoxy, UX1J, Wiz2-700, PR head assembly, stock module, stock head with glass lens $100

#7 Black 6P (original round bezel shows very minor wear), Z41, P90, 2 protected R123 (single click only needed; these cells are large and don't fit many other things) $40
SOLD to vegas
#8 OD G2, G&P 1W drop-in (yes it works with the included wire ring) Y0 tint is my guess. $40 Withdrawn
#9 Streamlight TwinTask 1L, LEDs replaced with Snow units (newer switch incan-LED-incan-OFF). $10 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to schiesz
#10 Neoca wood $140 SOLD to NetMage
#11 Orb Raw (smoothie), 2 stage, blue tritium, 1 RCR2 included (spring has popped out of it's recess, but does not effect usage). SOLD to mcmc

dsc0548kj7.jpg

#12 N1 NIP $10 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to Yaesumofo
#13 N1 opened and used for <1 minute $12 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) Withdrawn
#14 Blue Arc pouch holester NIP $13 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
#15 Art of the Hide McLuxIII-PD flap holester, stingray $65 SOLD to X Racer
#16 Art of the Hide McLuxIII-PD open holester, analine shark $55 SOLD to X Racer
#17 McCapsule, UX1J, Wiz2-520, ultra blue GID epoxy $60 SOLD to lightbulb
#18 Black Aleph flat tailcap, smooth flat rubber switch button, no switch assembly $20 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to freeman4ever
#19 Bare Al Aleph standard tailcap, empty $20 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to Mirage_Man
#20 Bare Al Aleph standard tailcap, empty $20 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to VWDr
#21 Black Aleph McTC tailcap, 15 ohm McE2S $35 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to VWDr
#22 nekomane Z57 tailguard $5 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to freeman4ever
#23 nekomane Z57 tailguard $5 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to freeman4ever
#24 Arc 2AA Kroll Tail $25 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to borax
#25 Arc 1AA slim twisty $30 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to borax
#26 custom Arc CR2 twisty #16 $55 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase) SOLD to borax

#27 modded HF 3MCP spotlight, unknown/"I forget" Ebay 35W 4300k HID kit, 3Ah LA battery, 4 LuxI LEDs recessed into reflector DD from switch's first position (each LED has it's own copper heatsink), not the prettiest beam from the LEDs, but useful as backup/area lighting. $100

#28 Mac's "The Torch" :( Batteries/adapter included. No charger. Priced a bit high because I don't want to sell, but for this price, so be it. $275 SOLD to Toglud
#29 FM Gooved Grey HA 2C, PTS2-C, 3x UX1J, 3x 20mm IMS, UCL, Fatman set at 1000mA, D2Dim controls dimming functions (slight inductor buzz from the fatman at lower levels, FM deep tailcap for 2x18650 (stock tailcap included for 2x18500), FM PVC adapter, 2x AW 18650 included, switch modified to momentary, tailcap doesn't quite match the body (picture makes it look worse than it is to my eyes). $190 SOLD to PhantomZ

#30 Bare aluminum A3/1xCR2/standard tailcap, tailcap has milled slot w/green trit, McClicky switch, Wiz2-650, UW0J (LE built by me). $225 SOLD to gregw
#31 Bare aluminum A2/1x123/standard tailcap, tailcap has milled slot w/green trit, McClicky switch, Ti bezel SOLD to Nuutaro

All prices include domestic USPS Priority shipping (unless otherwise noted) with delivery confirmation. International Global Priority please add $5 (and PM me with a contact phone number for shipping purposes). Paypal only (cash or CC ok). First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Questions and PM are welcome.

Paypal to: fiorentd [at] mail.nih.gov

Please add your CPF user name in your paypal payment somewhere. Thanks.

-DF

Last edited:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Misc Customs and Parts

patience - I think he is still typing.
neat stuff..

VWDr

Enlightened

#20 Bare Al Aleph standard tailcap, empty $20
#21 Black Aleph McTC tailcap, 15 ohm McE2S
I'll take it :)

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

:ohgeez:WOW, was that a nightmare! From now on, I'm going to arrange my sales off sight, so that I can just copy and past. :lolsign:

Everything should be up to date. I'll be posting more lights as I find them... :whistle:

Thanks for putting up with me during my SNAFU. :eek:

-DF

liqht

Newly Enlightened

i'll take #4 Arc 4+, polished Ti bezel, filler screws installed in clip holes. $120

dpled

Enlightened

So much for asking questions..no time for anything:awman:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #19

MM

Edit... :paypal: Thanks!

Last edited:

DFiorentino