Jet1-AAA Coming soon .......

HEY HEY ITS HENDO

Enlightened
i`ve not seen any reference to this, .... spec. looks good though :) Jet-I AAA (coming soon Mid-NOV)

So Light . So Bright . Clear Sight

• Brightest white among comparable-sized flashlights
  • Battery Type : AAA (Alkaline / Li-ion)
  • Type III hard anodized finish
  • 3 brightness level + Strobe + SOS
  • "Find in the dark" glowing ring
  • Compatible battery varieties
  • Auto-detect Current Regulated Circuit
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please refer to our product description and specification for details.

http://www.jetbeam.com/

josean

Newly Enlightened
I was considering to buy some additional Fenix E1 (very happy with mine), but that sounds as a very interesting option.

I am impatient, wanting to see a review of such an interesting and promising new flashlight.

cloud

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the 'heads up' Hendo..

looks like they dont have a european dealer, but then, they maybe more expensive than buying from asia/usa.

83Venture

Enlightened
I have been waiting for a multi level AAA light to replace my ARC/Peak lights, will be keeping an eye on this. It does not mention NiMh batteries, any reason why they would not work?

Thought I saw something about the LF1 coming out in an AAA config but that would be only 2 levels.

havand

Enlightened
I posted if anyone knew anything about this a bit ago and no one really did. I've been waiting for it too, but bought a L0P SE for now.
I figure i can always sell it later for a slight loss and buy the jetbeam. My only concern was the cost. If it is going to be something lik $68 for a AAA light, forget it.

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
I'm from France, where can I buy one ? I searched on ebay.com but I can't find it
Thanks

lukestephens777

Enlightened
MrFunk said:
I'm from France, where can I buy one ? I searched on ebay.com but I can't find it
Thanks

They're not available yet MrFunk. I think CPF user Litemania usually sells Jetbeam stuff in the dealers section on this website.

lukestephens777

Enlightened
Personally i own a Fenix L2T and Jetbeam MKII. In terms of actaul light output theyre very similar. However the build quality of the Jetbeam is much superior as is the tint of the light. I think Jetbeam will probably have the edge but will be more expensive... Now what Jetbeam really need to do is throw one of the new CREE leds in and give us much brighter output with longer battery life. They'd sell like hotcakes!

D@rk Messenger

Enlightened
lukestephens777 said:
Personally i own a Fenix L2T and Jetbeam MKII. In terms of actaul light output theyre very similar. However the build quality of the Jetbeam is much superior as is the tint of the light. I think Jetbeam will probably have the edge but will be more expensive... Now what Jetbeam really need to do is throw one of the new CREE leds in and give us much brighter output with longer battery life. They'd sell like hotcakes!

Now that's what I need (again,refer to the sigline)