Help: purchase minimag led from italy!!!

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
hello,
i'm italian and i have a very big problem:
find the way for purchase a minimag led 3AA by my state, that is Italy, from US!!!:banghead:
here the price for the flashlight that i want is € 80!!!!!!!!! (100 dollars with the actual exchange):xyxgun: a ROBBING!!!!
do you know some on-line shop that mail to my state at low price:mecry:with paypal payment method?:goodjob:
i have find some site wich outsell the minimag around 25-30 dollars, but shipping tax are VERY expensive: 100 dollars!! :huh2::huh2::huh2:
can someone help me??

P.S.= excuse me for the english language errors:whistle::whistle::whistle:

iced_theater

Enlightened
I don't know of any online site that would sell them for a decent price. But I'm pretty sure someone in the States could buy one at Wal-Mart and mail it too you....I'm not sure what shipping and duty fee's you might encounter though.

In fact, tell you what. PM me your address and zip code and I'll find out what shipping one might cost. If it's ok to you, I can do it for you.

Last edited:

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have shipped stuff to several countries in the EU, and I have found that even the mid-range shipping isnt too bad. Let me check and get back to you.
Jeff

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok, here is what I got from usps dot gov.

1lb package

[size=-1] Mailing Services[/size] [size=-2](Show Dimensions)[/size] [size=-1]Estimated
Delivery Time*
[/size]
[size=-1]Price[/size] [size=-1]Global Express Guaranteed® Document Service[/size]
[size=-2]See Service Guide Before Mailing[/size] [size=-1]1 - 3 Days[/size] [size=-1]$41.00[/size] [size=-1]Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Service[/size]
[size=-2]See Service Guide Before Mailing[/size] [size=-1]1 - 3 Days[/size] [size=-1] Calculate[/size] [size=-1]Global Express Mail™ (EMS)[/size] [size=-1]3 - 5 Days[/size] [size=-1]$27.40[/size] [size=-1]Airmail Letter Post[/size] [size=-1]4 - 7 Days[/size] [size=-1]$9.15[/size] [size=-1]Airmail Parcel Post[/size] [size=-1]4 - 10 Days[/size] [size=-1]$17.50[/size] [size=-1]Economy (Surface) Letter Post[/size]
[size=-2](Rate for pieces 16 ounces or less)[/size] [size=-1]4 - 6 Weeks[/size] [size=-1]$4.10[/size] [size=-1]Economy (Surface) Parcel Post[/size]
[size=-2](Rate for pieces 5 pounds or less)[/size] [size=-1]4 - 6 Weeks[/size] [size=-1]$19.25[/size]

10oz letter
[size=-1] Mailing Services[/size] [size=-2](Show Dimensions)[/size] [size=-1]Estimated
Delivery Time*
[/size]
[size=-1]Price[/size] [size=-1]Global Express Guaranteed® Document Service[/size]
[size=-2]See Service Guide Before Mailing[/size] [size=-1]1 - 3 Days[/size] [size=-1]$41.00[/size] [size=-1]Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Service[/size]
[size=-2]See Service Guide Before Mailing[/size] [size=-1]1 - 3 Days[/size] [size=-1] Calculate[/size] [size=-1]Global Express Mail™ (EMS)[/size] [size=-1]3 - 5 Days[/size] [size=-1]$27.40[/size] [size=-1]Airmail Letter Post[/size] [size=-1]4 - 7 Days[/size] [size=-1]$7.95[/size] [size=-1]Economy (Surface) Letter Post[/size]
[size=-2](Rate for pieces 16 ounces or less)[/size] [size=-1]4 - 6 Weeks[/size] [size=-1]$4.10[/size]

plus the cost of the light itself and mailer. If interested, PM me

Jeff

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: thank you very much for help!
with this price i want buy also other mag flashlights, i'm a mag-fan:grin2:; in italy mag lite torch are practically unknown...and for this the prices are at the star!!:dedhorse:
i'm attend more info in PM from you;
in D-cell format 3w led what maglite model you advise for me? what is the brightest? the led is really a luxeon 3w?

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why go for a MagLite ????

Go to fenix-store.com and get yourself a Fenix L2T for $ 44.95. Free delivery to Italia.
Put in coupon code: CPF5 and you will get another 5% off ( $42.70 ).

You lose the focus of the MagLed but you gain,
Anti Reflective glass lens. ( Mag=plastic)
Hard anodized (Mag= type 1 anodized, easy scratch)
2 brightnes levels ( Mag only one )
Lots of accesories.
Laynard attachment
etc, etc, etc.

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
i'm snoopy to look some comparative night photos between 3w led m@g and other powerful flaslights: are this lights really bright or not?:candle:

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
the biggest problem is the lack of heatsinking makes the output drop quickly in use.
look at flashlightreviews.com . I think there are better options out there, just depends on your need.

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
this fenix l2t is very good!! more technological respect the classical form of m@g... i'm look for the brightest light in AA format, and this fenix seems it:naughty::naughty::naughty:
CR123 battery are more expensive for me, now i use a good 2700 mah AA battery:laughing:

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
all i want to a flashlights is the more distantly beam possible, not the largest...so fenix possibly is perfect for me...:grin2:

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
now i must doing a paypal card so i'm ready to buy on fenix-store.com; jay_r thank you very much for your coupon code

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I endorse David from fenix-store.com as well. Not much better than the L2T with free shipping.

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: i don't understand...shipping are really free or not for L2T?

Mark2

Enlightened
Just wanted to note that the MiniMag LED 3AA has *more* throw than the L2T.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
magmini from italy said:
jay_r thank you very much for your coupon code

No problem. It's a code for us CPF members and well known here. Shipping to me in the UK has usually been 5 or 6 days so probably a week to Italy. I think you will be happy with the result.
Another good site is lighthound.com for other lights and stuff. Paypal ok and good service.