Even Dealers with good reputations can mess up

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little disapointed with Lagger Pro.

I have placed a few orders with Lagger Pro and did receive what I had asked for promptly. I had dealt with a number of other mailorder retailers and only had one bad experience which was with Botach. I was thinking about making LPS my source of all of my SureFire and SureFire related purchases. I am now thinking about it and have not made up my mind yet if I am going to stick with this idea.
I placed an order for 12 Surefire 123's and a Hurricane lamp with 12 Duracell Ultras. I was told that the order would arrive in 5 days. After I received the commitment, I committed all 24 batteries to testers at CandlePowerForum for use in Arc-LS's as well as SureFire products.
After 7 days had passed, I called to find out about the order. I was told that the order was held up due to the fact that the SureFire batteries were backordered. I understand this and that these things happen. I am not sure that I understand the next item. With the exception of Botach, every mailorder company that I have ever dealt with has told me if an item was out of stock and would have informed me of a backorder situation, well one time a company called me back 5 minutes after the order was placed and told me that they were out of stock. I went ahead with the order. The good news was that the company found a way to fill the order and delivered it only one day latter than it would have been filled if the item had been in stock. I do not expect companies to go that far but I would like to be informed if the order is going to be delivered as expected. I stopped into WalMart today and purchased 6 twin packs of batteries, 3 of the packages are Duracell Ultras and the other three are Energizers. I am going to try and find a post office open today to rush these out the fastest delivery possible. I probably will not be able to mail till monday. If this were just for me, I would not be too upset. What really bothers me is that I feel that LaggerPro has helped make me into a liar. I am going to deliver the SureFires with Ultras as promised but not sure when in an attempt to keep my word but my promise none the less will have fallen short. Just wish I had not made the promise that I did without the product in my hand. I will never let this happen again.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonSidneyB:
A little disapointed with Lagger Pro.

LaggerPro has helped make me into a liar. I am going to deliver the SureFires with Ultras as promised but not sure when in an attempt to keep my word but my promise none the less will have fallen short. Just wish I had not made the promise that I did without the product in my hand. I will never let this happen again.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey... don't worry about it.
It isn't your fault. Even good people & companies can have bad days.

As an example:
All of my week's orders will be delayed a few days because someone serriptiously cleaned out my bank account so I have no money available for postage until Monday or Tuesday. But I'm in the process of sending everybody an e-mail letting them know their orders will be delayed, and the ones most affected (those who's orders may end up 3-6 days behind) may even find "extras" in their pouch to help make up for the inconvenience.

As this isn't the sort of thing that happens every day, popping an extra LED or two in two or three of the packages isn't going to do any real harm, and it may take enough of the sting out to bring some repeat business later on.

But it would have been nice of Lagger Pro to e-mail you that something was going to be late or backordered - that's just the right way to do things.

$0.02

D

**DONOTDELETE**

JonSidneyJr:

We are very concerned with your displeasure regarding the above. When you placed your order it was one behind our last SF12BB's in inventory. We immediately contacted the factory and were told that our ongoing order of the SF123A's were due in the next day, hence no need for notification. When they didn't we followed up and again were told that they were on the way. Our staff called your number and left a message regarding the delay and your order was placed in our urgent priority back order list.

We at Lagger Pro (aka LPS Tactical) consider the earned trust of our clients as one of our most valued asset. I will be calling you to discuss this matter and to find a resolution that will hopefully restore your faith in us.

W. Lagger
President