Hunting pictures!

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
speaking of hunting, my buddy gave me some dder today to make some more jerky for him, i got all the meat still on the bone so i just finished a while ago cutting it all up, and this was my first time, i made a huge mess and wasted alot, any tips or streaming videos so i can see the proper way, or if someone has the time to video themselves butchering i would appreciate it

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
back home in TEXAS , some at home and some from good friend who has several of his at his tire business almost all of them got in lasalle and webb county.
wallracks3.jpg

wallracks2.jpg

wallracks.jpg

turkey.jpg
deer4.jpg

deer3.jpg

bobcat.jpg

dad1.jpg

page22mh.jpg

Last edited:

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
And here I thought I would never have had a chance to show this terribly odd photo..
I took this at my father in laws hunt camp in northern Ontario while we were on a family vacation, no hunting though.. Oddly some of my lights made it into this shot.. A deer with Ti Maui's, who would have thought it..

I have never shot an animal, however I hunt successfully every day, my weapon of choice is a pair of leather gloves and some quiet shoes.. :grin2:

PICT0776.jpg

Last edited:

BUZ

Enlightened
TENMMIKE said:
back home in TEXAS , some at home and some from good friend who has several of his at his tire business almost all of them got in lasalle and webb county.
Some nice looking deer you have there! I lived in Puyallup for twenty years, what part do you live in, south hill or in the valley?

Last edited by a moderator:

jds009

Enlightened
Those are awesome, whats the biggest deer you have in there? how many points?

TENMMIKE said:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
That fob is made by a member here, certainly not me.. You can find them in the BST under "skull lanyard". It is attached to A SC2..
At home I keep all my lights on a shelf above my bed (my wife doesn't approve), so it was only natural to find a shelf in this cabin.. It took a bit to find one that wasn't covered in hunting stuff..

SolarFlare

Enlightened
here's a nice brace of pheasant from last season.

pheasant.jpg

Here's my little hunting buddies :)

hotdogs.jpg

vtunderground

Enlightened
Shot this spike on Wednesday:

deer1.jpg

Not exactly an impressive rack, but now my freezer is full... and no matter how long I boil antlers for, I can't get any meat out of them :)

edit: Oh yeah... I was using a CVA Kodiak, with 245 gr Powerbelt bullets. I'm VERY impressed with these bullets so far, and highly recommend them for anyone who hunts with a muzzleloader.

Last edited: