Has anybody else been on ''Candid Camera''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Just curious...has anybody else been on the TV program "Candid Camera"?

ccamera2.jpg
ccamera1.jpg

Not everybody has one of these.
This large pewter coin was given to me after being caught by Candid Camera on May 09, 1990. They asked me bullfeces questions about the president and his wife; apparently the segment aired a month or two later - I never saw it though.

Anybody else have a personal encounter with "Smile!!! You're on Candid Camera!!!" sometime during the 1990s or earlier?

Last edited:

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Very cool Craig! I've been on TV a couple times, but never on Candid Camera. That is a most unique collectible.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Sixpointone said:
Very cool Craig! I've been on TV a couple times, but never on Candid Camera. That is a most unique collectible.
I've been on TV a few times too *besides* Candid Camera (mostly related to the Seattle Mariners baseball team), but this is one coin I'm going to hang onto. :thumbsup:

I also had a pet rat on America's Funniest Home Videos in November 1998, but she did not get a pewter coin for it. ;)

Last edited:

pathalogical

Enlightened
The_LED_Museum said:
Just curious...has anybody else been on the TV program "Candid Camera"?

ccamera2.jpg
ccamera1.jpg

Not everybody has one of these.
This large pewter coin was given to me after being caught by Candid Camera on May 09, 1990. They asked me bullfeces questions about the president and his wife; apparently the segment aired a month or two later - I never saw it though.

Anybody else have a personal encounter with "Smile!!! You're on Candid Camera!!!" sometime during the 1990s or earlier?
How big is the coin compared to a penny, nickle etc. ? You may want to check the DVD section, they may have released their stuff and is already sitting on the store shelf. If your 'scene' was aired on tv, it should be on the DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.