• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** DamCham #23/24 $515 USA/PP only

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Up for sale is my DamCham, after PP fees, I am making no money on this. I want someone to appreciate this light for the same original price. I just cant use it, maybe someone will! Comes with ultra-cool blue trit, Norland61ed in there.

Shipping via USPS Priority w/ Signature conf. Not responsible ofr lost or stolen packages.

1st I'll take it gets it.

Chammie009.jpg

Chammie007.jpg

Chammie008.jpg

Ti not included.

Last edited:

M_R

Enlightened
Re: FS DamCham #23/24 $515 USA/PP only

Way to go PSM! This light is out of my financial league, but its great that you are offering it at cost.

This won't last long!

Cheers,

Matthew

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is amazing how the prices have dropped on these already.
Last week one of these was on sale for was'nt it $900.00?
Now this week they are only $515.00
Next week they may be $400.00? Nope impossible.
This is such a rare and unique flashlight that I am truly amazed to see one at this price. Hell I was suprised to see them on sale on the open market at all.
I thought the one selling last week was a bargain.
This is a steal.
20 30 years from now they will look back at this early era of Luxeon flashlights and they will laugh and say that we were crazy to make such a fuss over these cool flashlights.
These in particular are the PEAK of craziness. A true work of ART. As such this flashlight should be treated as a piece of ART. Rare art.
The damkcham for all of it's uniqueness is a fine working flashlight that represents the just how far people will go.
In the custom knife world they make beautiful and unique pocket and other knives.
They all would work as a knife. Do you want to use them or look at them?
This flashlight reminds me of that kind of knife. A rue shelf queen. Hell this is the King of all shelf queens if you ask me.

PSM. Good luck with this sale. Personally I would never sell one of these. If there was ever a flashlight destined to appreciate in the long run this is it.

Unfortunately I can't justify owning 2 of these or I would buy it.
yaesumofo

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

OK, this thing obviuosly isnt going to sell. Why? I have no idea. I honestly thought this would be gone in minutes!

OK, if you have anything interesting to trade, PM me. Any trade offers accepted.