• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Fivemega Red Elephant complete kit ***SOLD***

Regentag

Banned
*Sold* Original Fivemega candy-apple red anodized elephant and accessories.*Sold*

The complete set is shown in the image below. The Elephant makes an ideal platform for one of Mac's killer HID builds or a Hotwire, or... ? For those that know Elephants, no further details are necessary, however I would be glad to discuss details or answer any questions via PM or E-mail.

Anyway... here's what you get:

> FM Fatbody (w/potted bi-pin socket)
> FM-3H head (complete)
> FM 3x18500 serial holder
> 2x 60mm extension tubes
> FM 18xAA holder.

The price for all this is $795 if payment is made using Paypal Cash, for credit card payment via PayPal please add 4% to this amount. Price includes domestic (US) shipping via US Mail Priority service. Seller shall not be responsible for loss or damage in transit. Overseas shipping or value-added shipping options (insurance etc.) would be at additional cost to the buyer. PayPal is the only acceptable method of payment for this item. An unconditional "I'll take it" holds the item, pending your follow up PM for payment details.

The photograph is of the actual unit, taken earlier today (October 17th, 2006).

r3.jpg

This item may be posted elsewhere, in which case "timestamp rules". Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Last edited:

Regentag

Banned
Re: ***SOLD***: Fivemega Red Elephant complete kit

Not really, but I promise I won't tell her, Paul. :sssh:

This kit is *SOLD*to the one and only Kenster... Thank you!

Last edited: