• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL GONE!

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some nice Maglite hotwire, ROP or LED modders parts for sale and they are all new and never used.

fievemega, (FM), 6XAA to 2D AA battery holder. This is by far the best 6AA to 2D battery holder made. All the cells in the holder can be charged at once with the correct charger. This includes the male, (+), plug that plugs into the rear of the holder to attach to the charger of your choice.-$35.00-***SOLD AND SHIPPED!***

Kiu Mag "D' cell High Temperature Bi-Pin holder for sale. This one is different as it's already been assembled by the master Kiu himself. This is a drop-in assembly with all the work done suberbly by Kiu.-$20.00-***SOLD AND SHIPPED!***

TWO heavy-duty aluminum LOP, (light orange peel), CAMMED, (drop in replacement for stock Mag plastic reflector), for C or D cell Mag lights. I honestly do not remember who I bought these from but they are both new.-$17.00 each or $32.00 for both.-***BOTH SOLD AND SHIPPED!***

Icarus built 3XCR123 to 2D battery holder. This is one of Freddy's improved models and lets you use 3 123's in place of the 6XAA to 2D FM holder or the 2 D cells. This really is a superb piece!-***WITHDRAWN***

The above prices INCLUDE shipping to U.S. ONLY. Other countries are extra.

First "I'll take it" here, with a PM to me, gets them. I accept PayPal and my PayPal address is: [email protected] AGAIN, my PayPal address, (or where you pay), is: [email protected]

PLEASE say what you want with a "I'll take it" in this thread, PM me and then PayPal to: [email protected]

I'll ship all items as soon as I receive payment.

Last edited:

Lucero

Enlightened
Re: Maglite Hotwire And LED Modders Accessory Parts For Sale!

I'll take it:takeit: for these three items. PM and PayPal next.

Kiu Mag "D' cell High Temperature Bi-Pin holder for sale. This one is different as it's already been assembled by the master Kiu himself. This is a drop-in assembly with all the work done suberbly by Kiu.-$20.00

TWO heavy-duty aluminum LOP, (light orange peel), CAMMED, (drop in replacement for stock Mag plastic reflector), for C or D cell Mag lights. I honestly do not remember who I bought these from but they are both new and they are in perfect condition.-$17.00 each or $32.00 for both.

Lucero

Last edited:

waynejitsu

Enlightened

if anyone backs out, I will take everything except the Icarus
PM me if there is more...

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi waynejitsu,
People have committed on the FM battery holder, both reflectors and the Kiu "D" cell high temp bi-pin holder. I haven't received any payments yet but I'll wait until tonight as most folks are at work. If they back out, I'll let you know.

pinepoint

Newly Enlightened

will take all for 85 if still available

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hold on here! pinepoint just sent a PayPal payment for the whole package! Man, I hate this stuff! I had listed this stuff with instructions to list "I'll take it" and then a PM.

Lucero stated he'd take the reflectors and the Kiu "Assembled" Hi Temp Bi-Pin holder yesterday. I didn't get back to him until this morning but he still hasn't responded.

Another CPFer wanted the FM 6AA to 2D battery holder. I told him through a PM he could have it but he didn't pay until 7 minutes before pinepoint paid for the whole package. He DID NOT state "I'll take it" in this thread.

I'm going to do the right thing! That is to honor Lucero's post as he did things correctly and I'm going to wait until 9:00 PM tonight, (West Coast time), for his payment. I'm also going to honor the unnamed CPFer that PM'd me with a "I'll take it" for the 6AA to 2D battery holder though he didn't do things correctly but I told him in a PM he could have it. THAT was a BIG mistake on my part! Again, he did pay 7 minutes before pinepoint.

pinepoint,
I'm very sorry but I'm going to refund your money less my Paypal charges. Sure I could eat them but I'm not going to. I made things very clear in this thread how to go about buying. I'm very sorry.

This thread is a warning to prospective sellers here! Some people cannot read anymore and even if they can, they need help deciphering what is PLAINLY instructed.

I'm sure my answer here will attract controversy but I'm sorry, I don't care.

EDIT 10-19: Thanks for the support. Everything has been shipped today.

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Gene,
Sorry to see the mess you are in. I've noticed that a lot of ForSales don't show the paypal address in the post. They only give it out in PersonalMessage. Now i can see why. FS 's in this forum are like feeding frenzies.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it, fievemega, (FM), 6XAA to 2D AA battery holder

I'll take it, Icarus built 3XCR123 to 2D battery holder

I'll take it, TWO heavy-duty aluminum reflector

Lucero

Enlightened
Re: Payment sent for Maglite Parts

Gene and Pinepoint: Very sorry to be involved in this snafu. It seemed clear to me, as well.

When I clicked on this post late last night, I could not believe my fortune!!
I would become momentarily ill if I were not able to complete this transaction. In another post/thread in "Homemade Lights" earlier this week, I described how my KIU switch mod didn't go smoothly. A fellow CPF'er provided repeated advice (thank you, again).

I sorely need this KIU modded switch. I also need one reflector and don't currently need two, but anticipate using the second by the end of the year. If Pinepoint wants the reflector, I will make it work out for him.

PP sent for the $52 amount. Thank you, Gene, for honoring a 24-hour turnaround for payment.

Lucero

Last edited: