Down the toliet?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Bombings this, terrorism that, safety this, preparedness that... how about a little good clean potty humor to lighten things up?

A caption contest, maybe?

cereal1.jpg

"But mom, the babysitter said to go fix myself a bowl of cereal..."

P.S.
To those who think I'm wasting already scarce resources, don't worry... the Cheerios expired many years ago (typical stale foodbank food) and the "milk" isn't real. Only the carton is.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I think you are right. Even the "high horse" I've been sitting on is standing on the Calgon container.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Doug

Enlightened
Ok, Craig, I gotta ask... What IS the milk then?!?!

Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stingmon:
Bombings this, terrorism that, safety this, preparedness that... how about a little good clean potty humor to lighten things up?

A caption contest, maybe?

cereal1.jpg

"But mom, the babysitter said to go fix myself a bowl of cereal..."

P.S.
To those who think I'm wasting already scarce resources, don't worry... the Cheerios expired many years ago (typical stale foodbank food) and the "milk" isn't real. Only the carton is.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug:
Ok, Craig, I gotta ask... What IS the milk then?!?!

Doug
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was some kind of protien diet powdery crap (which contained whey and powdered milk among other things) in a paper can they had at the foodbank a couple of weeks ago. The expiration date was sometime in the mid 1970s, so it was going to be thrown out anyway.
shocked.gif

And they expect us to EAT that sh*t?!?!?

Today is foodbank day... I wonder what *wonderful* expired rotten crap they'll be handing out this week... :-/

ttot1.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if this shirt should say "Toliet To Foodbank" instead, and show 300 people in line with little half-sized paper grocery bags, and getting them filled from that faucet.
frown.gif

OH WAIT!! We can't do that... that's Osama Bin Laden's special faucet!!!
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Stingmon,
you got another rat :> )?
is it a new one, or did the insurance company find him amongst the other escaped rats with genetic material from his comb?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ted the Led:
Stingmon,
you got another rat :> )?
is it a new one, or did the insurance company find him amongst the other escaped rats with genetic material from his comb?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of my rats died in the earthquake, and I have no insurance of any type.

I didn't get Veemon until some six months later, when a neighbor came up with a pet rat & cage, but then found he couldn't live with the occasional scratching & playing sounds it made at night. So I took the still young (~8-10 week old) baby rat off his hands.

Now he's a big grown up rat, and as friendly as a kitten, except that he's potty trained where as a kitten still goes on the rug every now and again.
smile.gif

veemon11.jpg

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is one cute rat... So do the rat and the kitten play togther?

Or does the kitten just terrorize the rat by sitting on top of its cage?

Peter Gransee

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gransee:
That is one cute rat... So do the rat and the kitten play togther?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must have misunderstood the post.
I don't have a cat. I said he "acted like" a kitten, if I remember right.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

As of the present moment, Veemon is the only 4-legged critter living in this house.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Ok... I'm back from the foodbank with this week's offerings:

<ul><LI>Louis Kemp artificial lobster meat, 8oz, expired November 27, 1999. 2 packages.
<LI>Trader Vic's "Javanese" dressing, 12oz, expired June 14, 2001.
<LI>Gatorade "Riptide Rush", 32oz, no date shown on bottle.
<LI>USDA canned pears, 15oz, expiration date encrypted.
<LI>Great Value tuna, 6oz, expiration date encrypted.
<LI>Lucerne chive cottage cheese, 16oz, expires November 14, 2001.
<LI>Hand-filled baggie of unknown type nuts. They appear badly desiccated and have a slight stale odor.
[/list]

There was one package or bottle of each item in my bag, except for the artificial lobster meat; there was two packs of that.

The Trader Vic's dressing appears to be composed of an amorphous brown blob occupying approximately half of the bottle, surrounded by a transparent amber fluid; which occupies most of the remainder, except for a large gas bubble on top.

Everything except the cottage cheese, tuna, Gatorade, and pears will have to be thrown out or flushed. The bag of nuts will go to my pet rat, if he's dumb enough to eat them.

Tune in next week for The Misadventures of Foodbank Toilet!

(EDIT): Cottage cheese was fungused, and also had to be disposed of.
Most likely, it had spent too much time out of refrigeration.

(EDIT): Mr. Trader Vic, your drug urinator test came back. You've been abusing hydrogen disulfide, ammonia, sodium tetraoxide, and nitrogen dioxide. Shame on you.
rotten.jpg

(EDIT): Veemon refused the nuts. Instead, he squatted over the small pile I placed in his cage and pissed all over them. Then he ran up to me and begged for his usual cat treats.

Artie Choke

Newly Enlightened
Here's a picture of my rat:
wink.gif

ratty.JPG

I had the usual white lab rats and hooded versions at various times, but this one doesn't eat much and doesn't chew up all my books!
grin.gif

He even likes flashlights!
rolleyes.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Artie Choke:
Here's a picture of my rat:
wink.gif

(image of Beany Baby rat)

I had the usual white lab rats and hooded versions at various times, but this one doesn't eat much and doesn't chew up all my books!
grin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice looking "pet"... I didn't know they had Beany Baby rats... until now anyway.
smile.gif

He's quiet, doesn't need to be fed or changed, and won't pee all over stale peanuts you put in front of him.

My "inorganic" pets are more likely to be the digimon kind. Gabumon's the best of the lot, but Wormmon and Agumon are cool too.

The next one on my wish list is Guilmon.
Pyrosphere!!! {ball of orange flame shoots out of his mouth and flies across room}

(For the estimated vast majority of you who don't know what digimon are, they're creatures from a Japanese anime. They each posses some special weapon - in Guilmon's case, that weapon is "Pyrosphere". The creatures usually shout out the name of their attack as they perform it. In the case of Stingmon, the primary attack for him is called "Spiking Strike").

(Pictures coming up...)

digi20.jpg

Here are two of my digi-pals...
The green one on the left is Wormmon, and the yellow one on the right is Armadillomon.

digi32.jpg

Here's where I'm about to get myself into trouble... my "D3" (a portable computer of sorts) has gone haywire.
I used this picture on another forum, so I had to censor my true identity.
The creature in my lap is Gabumon.

dport5.jpg

This is what happens when you go nuts and try to open a "digiport" from the real world into the digital world.

dport6.jpg

Oh oh, damned if the digiport didn't start to open. But the digital world isn't wheelchair compatible, so I shut the whole system down before the port is fully open.
grin.gif