It's Time To Light It Up - or Get Off The Pot!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s Time To Light It Up - or Get Off The Pot!

I agree with Phred. It's show time.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: It\'s Time To Light It Up - or Get Off The Pot!

Whoa there, now hold on! I agree that the decision of whether or not we will have an Official Torch, sorry, Flashlight- and what form it will take, is just a formality- we know it will happen, it will be blue, have an S-rank LED and our CPF member number engraved on it- at least that`s what seems to have been decided. But remember that our chosen manufacturer is currently very busy getting a new product ready for sale- you remember the Arc-LS?

I`m sure we`ll all have our Official CPF Blue Arcs by christmas time- just have patience my friend! It will be worth the wait, for sure
smile.gif

shocked.gif
tongue.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I agree with Chris.
Peter-G already has his hands full between ironing out the kinks in the Arc-LE and getting the Arc-LS ready to go out the door.
Let him get things in order and running right, and give him time to get the CPF edition Arc off on the right foot.
wink.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Ditto!

My VERY first LED torch is an ARC LE. I didn't even know what a LED is until I started reading the posts in this BB in mid May '01. Not a bad choice for a first one. (...err, no Freudian cannotations, please.
grin.gif
) Worth the wait. Heck, the ARC LS (...sounds like an upscale automobile) will placate us for months! ...'till about the 1st of the year when the Blue ARC should be ready.
grin.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Down through time gold has been assciated with people who have class...and since no group has more class than our members, it must be gold, worn on a gold chain...these will be only worn for special ocasions...night out with a sexy lady...visit with the president...since nothing like that will happen in my case, it will sit unused, but proudly, in a display case on my wall. GOLD!!
It`s the right choice!

Well, unless no one else likes this idea...then blue I guess.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

let me get this straight, a ARC-LS will be available for sale to members soon? Will the price be more or comprable to the normal asking rate of the LS? Thanks
shocked.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast

No. See the other posts. The idea is going around for a CPF ARC-LE. Peter has to finish the ARC-LS first.
shocked.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Phred`s right- the Candlepower Forums Official Flashlight will hopefully be a personalised Arc-AAA, specially finished in classy dark blue HA with a rank-S white LED and your own personal member number engraved on it.

Might even be ready by christmas time?

grin.gif