dorcy's best

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
dorcy\'s best

I just ordered the last one that Bass Pro Shops had in stock. KT, I hope that I did not step on your toes and that you have already ordered yours.
blush.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: dorcy\'s best

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phred:
I just ordered the last one that Bass Pro Shops had in stock. KT, I hope that I did not step on your toes and that you have already ordered yours.
blush.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

phred,
No biggie.
smile.gif
Had to get new tires on the wife's car first. I'm sure Pro Shops will have more in the short term.
Give me/us some feedback though. Pics if possible. I'm still interested.
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Kogatana,
I have a Bass Pro Shop in Nashville. I know they had them in stock a week ago. Let me know if you would like me to pick you up one or two. There would be sales tax on them of 8.25% plus cost of shipping them. I wouldn't try to make anything off of them. Just want to help out a fellow CPFer.
Clint

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ccrowder:
Kogatana,
I have a Bass Pro Shop in Nashville. I know they had them in stock a week ago. Let me know if you would like me to pick you up one or two. There would be sales tax on them of 8.25% plus cost of shipping them. I wouldn't try to make anything off of them. Just want to help out a fellow CPFer.
Clint
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clint,
Count me in for 1 each. E-mail me the cost plus shipping. I'll send the $$ before you make the purchase. Hopefully they'll still be in stock. I'll reciprocate somehow.

Thanks!

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now here is a great an example of the civility that most CPF members show to each other. One of the better reasons to post here. People helping people.
grin.gif

The Dorcy should be delivered to me in 5-7 days. I will give an informal review at that time. I can't post pics as I have not had a camera for 10 years now.
shocked.gif
I am looking to buy a digital at this time but don't know which brand or model to buy.BTW, Any suggestions would be welcome.
rolleyes.gif

Best to all
Dana

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I picked up a Sony DSC-Pxx model. It has an optical zoom and a Macro function for those really close-up shots. It takes decent beam pictures, but I havn't figured out the white balance yet. Nice camera, but expensive. If you get a good digi camera, add 150 to the price you see for "accessories" just to get you going.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Doug. Thanks for the tip. You did not give a range of what is expensive. I was thinking of $350-600 range retail price. Plus what you said for accessories. Subtract from that what can be had on a web price. Maybe I should repost this under a new title.
smile.gif
grin.gif

Thanks. Dana