• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: WX0S SFTH Tower Module in KT1 Host and C3 Body (TB 2x18650 SOLD)

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a continuation of WAVE_PARTICLE's collection consolidation program. More to come..... :naughty:

UP FOR GRABS: ** SOLD **

One WX0S Surefire Turbohead Tower Module made by Arc Mania.
One Surefire KT1 Turbohead
One Surefire C3 Body Tube
One TranquilityBase 2x18650 Tube (with 6/4 Titanium C-Adapter) ***SOLD***
One SW02 Tailswitch

Everything is in PERFECT condition.

This is a full turnkey solution for someone wanting a SFTH Tower Module (you supply the batteries). The C3 body tube, combined with the tower module's generous input voltage range allows for a multitude of battery solutions to meet your needs which may include the following:

3 x CR123A (with the C3 Tube)
3 x RCR123 (with the C3 Tube)

There may be other combinations as well, but these should be the most popular. The KT1 turbohead also does a good job at dissapating the heat.

Here's information on the WX0S Turbohead Tower Module

Please note the warning about the lack of reverse polarity protection (meaning DON'T PUT YOUR BATTERIES IN THE WRONG WAY!)

Total cumulative runtime on the Tower Module is less than 2 hours. It continues to work flawlessly.

Here are the pics! (PLEASE IGNORE THE 2x18650 TUBE....THIS HAS BEEN SOLD)
sfthcomponentsng0.jpg

sfthwithc3ny3.jpg

sfthwithtb18650bl3.jpg

c31vk.jpg

spillprofiletower8hz.jpg

This setup is built for maximum throw as you can see in the needle like hotspot, but also note the MASSIVE spill light that is also very useful for lighting up surrounding areas. It is a truely impressive setup. People's jaw drop everytime I show them.

PRICE: **SOLD** New Price $325**SOLD**
For SFTH TOWER MODULE, C3 Body, SW02 tailcap (was $495...$535) (includes shipping with tracking to Canada/USA). The first unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Payment via Paypal please.

Overseas shipping may require an increase in price.

Thanks for looking!

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:
R

roppda

Re: FOR SALE: WX0S SFTH Tower Module in KT1 Host and TWO Bodies (3x123 and 2x18650)

PM sent with question.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE: WX0S SFTH Tower Module in KT1 Host and TWO Bodies (3x123 and 2x18650)

WAVE_PARTICLE,

I hope you don't mind me chiming in on this great light. I don't have any horses in this race... just wanted to back up your claims.

I also have a WX0S tower module and a KT1 with a 3-cell configuration. This light has an AMAZING balance of throw and spill with pure white color. This combo has the best throw of all of my lights, yet has such a usable beam. I've used it on a couple of night hikes and appreciate the massive, wide spill. I run 2x17500s and get well over an hour of runtime.

FWIW I spent more $$ accumulating the pieces to assemble my light.

Telkin

Enlightened

I'm gonna have to jump in here as well for just a quick second to vouch for WP and this light. I had a chance to see the actual light last night and I can totally confirm Chronos' comments. The combination of a very usable side spill which will light up the area in front of you for walking and the tremendous throw which will completely light up your target makes this the ultimate outdoor light. We lit up houses from 100m away with ease and the light feels extremely balanced and solid. Plus it looks damn good!

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for chiming in, guys! Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Yeah...I'm selling this at WELL BELOW my cost. But that's just the way I work, I guess......

WP

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

great price for a great light! one of the nicest setup for SFTH tower module.

FlashaholicX

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: WX0S SFTH Tower Module in KT1 Host and C3 Body (TB 2x18650 SOLD)

I'll Take It!

FlashaholicX

FlashaholicX

Newly Enlightened

Uh oh, Sorry for the misunderstanding, I intended to buy the package with the 18650 body.

As you can see, I posted at 8:59 AM
The post was edited at 8:58 AM

still up for grabs

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey FlashaholicX,

I'm sending you a PM. The 2x18650 Body was sold separately and I just revised my sale thread to reflect that fact and a new price. I want to make sure that it was the revised sale thread you were responding to.

WP

ianb

Enlightened

Awesome light and price, if its still here tomorrow, I'd love to take it off your hands, but I'm sure it won't last that long :D

Ian :)

Aluminum Junkie

Newly Enlightened

I will take it if still available, just PM your PP addy. Thanks, AJ

Aluminum Junkie

Newly Enlightened
Now that I have paid for this nice combo, who can suggest the best feeding arrangment for brightest, and longest run-time. I think I already have some of the typical rechargable batteries, but there is always more info than I can absorb.
Thanks, AJ

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
AJ,

My exposure is limited to 17500s from AW. At least an hour runtime (I haven't tested it yet, and probably run mine for less than 5 hours total, recharging when I get the chance rather than when the light dims).

Nice score on a great light. You will not be disappointed. I saw that AcrMania had made a very limited run on TMs a few weeks ago and I think I saw that would be the last for a long while. They really are incredible. That *X0* color bin is great; I believe the last run was *Y0*.

Aluminum Junkie

Newly Enlightened
Chronos,
Thanks for the info. I did grab one of the last run ArcMania produced, and it is a great light, that was what prompted me to purchase this one also.