Pitch Black

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
did everyone see this movie. my mind got really weird in this one. that crew probably would have been ok if two or three members on this forum had been on that trip with them.

I pictured E1's clipped bezel up and down on the belt and on the straps of daypack full of batteries and ammo. Maybe some longer life lights as well. A reflective shirt and pants to throgh light back at monsters. 12zm for trail clearing, E2 or M2 for backup light while changing batteries. Low output light and high output weapon lights on a rifle. was thinking Browning semiauto in 338 winchester with 20 round custom magazines. hate glocks but in this situation, would take it, in 10mm with weapon light as backup. maybe could have a bunch or arc-aaa's cliped on d-rings on shirt or jacket. would stagger freshness of batteries on e-1s so they would not go out togheter, stop every half hour to change e1 batteries that have gone out, feeding both from main lights that were partially drained and new ones so that the burnout time would still be staggered. I could have gotten them out of that mess.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

...and what was up with Vin Diesel's character's eyes. Were those Tritium capsules embedded in his contacts.
Getting ready to go to Blockbuster's to rent it.
shocked.gif