for Stingmon

D

**DONOTDELETE**

ROFLOL - RRL
grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brock:
Craig I thought you might find this intresting. As a note I didn't make it, I just got the address in an email and thought Craig would like to see it.
http://www.madblast.com/oska/humor_bin.swf
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks anyway, but my computer crashes *extremely hard* when it is asked to display one of these Flash files. I usually end up losing all three hard drives and having Scandisk rebuild them all before I can boot up again.

If I may ask, what is the topic?
Osama Bin Laden burning himself with a soldering iron or sitting on a hot light bulb?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

It's George Bush on the percussion that really sells it!

Brock

Flashaholic
Craig it is a South Park"ish" sort of thing, with George and Colen singing the "Dao... Dao" song with new improved words. They are droping bombs in Bin Laden.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brock:
Craig it is a South Park"ish" sort of thing, with George and Colen singing the "Dao... Dao" song with new improved words. They are droping bombs in Bin Laden.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the description.
smile.gif

I'm not familiar with South Park, except for perhaps seeing a few pictures of "Kenny" in various forms - usually all showing him dead.
blush.gif

I hate the Dao-Dao song anyway... our local Bon Marche *******ized it so much it pisses me off just to hear it anymore.
wink.gif

Doug

Enlightened
BAHAHA! That is THE BEST Bin Laden related web site I have yet to see! HAHA I forwared that link to like 30 people
smile.gif

You know, this is the kind of thing to send to people you haven't talked to in a long time, and don't realy have a reason to e-mail them other wise
wink.gif
!

Doug

Craig I thought you might find this intresting. As a note I didn't make it, I just got the address in an email and thought Craig would like to see it.
http://www.madblast.com/oska/humor_bin.swf
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>