Brock will be gone for a week

Brock

Flashaholic
I will be gone tues 30th, through next tues 6th to Orlando for a lighting and sound convention. I will try to check in butdon't know if I will be able to.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brock:
I will be gone tues 30th, through next tues 6th to Orlando for a lighting and sound convention. I will try to check in butdon't know if I will be able to.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh oh, I sent out that Action Light today before I heard you weren't going to be in Green Bay to receive it... I hope they hold good sized boxes for a week before sending them back. :-O

Brock

Flashaholic
I have made arrangements for my packages to be picked up and taken care of
wink.gif
I get lots of them
smile.gif
It will be like x-mas when I get back.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have fun. It's getting cold here in Central Florida. Why just a couple of days ago it barely got above 60.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
We haven't been out of the 40s and 50s since September.
frown.gif

Normally we're still in the mid 70s in early october, and in the high 50s to mid 60s around this part of the month.

Juneau had a significant sticking snowfall a few days ago, something that hasn't happened since I was a kid.
I remember going Trick Or Treating in two feet of snow, but until this week, there really hasn't been October snow there for more than two decades.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brock:
I will be gone tues 30th, through next tues 6th to Orlando for a lighting and sound convention. I will try to check in butdon't know if I will be able to.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"for a lighting and sound convention." - OH YEAH ?

I think Brock's probably set out for a week to visit all the Wal-Mart's he can ......

lightlover
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

Latest posts