Which lights use a 19mm reflector (led only)

havand

Enlightened
Which LED lights use a 19mm reflector? Looking for smaller sized lights...AA, CR2, CR123, 18650, etc.

havand

Enlightened
*pulls hands behind back and rubs tip of foot into the ground while looking all shy* Mayyyyyyyybe :)

Yes. I've got a few on the way to play with. (I think they look really cool, but i'm not ready to run around singing their praises yet) They're gonna be a pain in the butt considering they have a square die and a lux is a round one. Might have to find a light that uses a K2, but the only ones of THOSE are big lights that i've seen.

I got one of those seoul leds from Photonfanatic. It is bright, but it has a pretty high VF and....I don't know if it was because of how i was driving it....But when i held it by hand (no reflector) and gave it power for a second or two and shot it at a wall....The center was a yellow color and the sidespill was a white/blue. VERY strange.

BTW, chevrofreak, thanks for the lopse runtimes :)

chevrofreak said:
Looking for something to run an McR19 and a Cree XR-E in?

havand

Enlightened
Wait...What size is the reflector in the new MAG LED's? If people bore them to 20mm, it has to be close to that already...19mm?....Please?

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The minimagLED head might indeed be a perfect candidate for a deep XR-E reflector. I bet someone could come up with a drop-in reflector specifically for that purpose.