I joined this forum looking for "A" light and...

Secur1

Enlightened
Now i am looking for excuses to get more....

I joined up in order to get a nice small yet powerfull light for my work, as i found the generic large (half a car battery) light provided by my company to be too bulky and useless, unless you want something to light up a target 50m away.
After a lot of searching and comparing i desided on the LF1, best value for money on a AA led light out there.
But the more i learned the more i wanted..... and more i looked for reasons to justify my new found needs...
So now i've desided to get the following :
1) Striker VG for my night patrols.
2) LF1 probably 1xAA 14500 cell for check point usage, something to check incoming traffic on low setting without blinding the occupants (as this could be judged as offencive....).
3) ORB NS for my keychain/emergency light.
4) Not really 100% on this one yet but probably the Microfire K2000R cause no respactable flashoholic should be without a HID !

Truth be told i was always into lights, ever since i was a kid, i always had a light on me, i went through a lot of maglites, like the 2AA a few solitaires and even a 4AA one that managed to melt the reflector, a bucket load of chinese keyring led lights that had a 1-2 month life time at most, a couple of dive lights, as i used to do spear fishing... so i have a big big collection of lights but none so far could be considered as quality lights, untill i got my Aurora light which broke me into the quality lights market.
So that's it, i'm John AND I'M A FLASHOHOLIC ! :candle:

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here.

I owned two Arcs and an Inova X5 when stumbled accross this forum...I was just looking for "another torch", something with a bit more throw than my X5...

The rest as they say "is history".

CFU

COMMANDR

Enlightened
Resistance is Futile, you will addicted like the rest of us.
naughty.gif

Don"t even start looking at Knives and Multi Tools!!!

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For I have may flashlights and knives to protect me."

Have fun and enjoy the ride.

Gary