• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: Modded minimag led - $14 shipped, UHS D heat sink $7 and Rechargables

Bobby - How much time on #3 D cells? They look like Titaniums. If short time and well cared for I will take them. I also live in VA. PM me with information and I might be close enough to you to pick them up w/o shipping. Kirk

Edit: Bobby - what are the specs on your 17670s? I might be interested in those as well.

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take everything...if that's ok?

-DF

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Everything is sold to DFiorentino

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nebula said:
Bobby - How much time on #3 D cells? They look like Titaniums. If short time and well cared for I will take them. I also live in VA. PM me with information and I might be close enough to you to pick them up w/o shipping. Kirk

Edit: Bobby - what are the specs on your 17670s? I might be interested in those as well.

WoW! That's cold. :(

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Modded minimag led - $14 shipped, UHS D heat sink $7 and Rechargables *SOLDpf*

PP sent. :naughty:

Sorry guys, but I actually have a use /need for all of these parts. :)

-DF

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: Modded minimag led - $14 shipped, UHS D heat sink $7 and Rechargables *SOLDpf*

I have a use/need for ten million dollars, but that does not mean I will get it. Your ratinale is inimical. If I did not have a use for the Ds I would not have posted. I understand the rules and always try to abide by them. That said, I also like to know a little about what I am getting into when I make an offer. This time it cost me. That's life.

jtice

Flashaholic

[EDIT]

nevermind, I see its all sold now.

~John

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

All sold,
Thread is DONE