Enlightened
Can anyone guess what this item, below is
grin.gif
?

PT128_MAIN.JPG

Doug

Size15's

Flashaholic
I first thought it was a wine bottle 'cork' but now it looks like rtedicular pyreanoic dwosnaen phloemn (rpdp - pronunced arh-pee-darh-pee)

Any I right?

Al

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it's certainly an interesting design.

Doug, may I hazard a guess that it is something which is intended to bring light to dark places ? Do I need to get me one ?

It's a LED light, I'm certain sure.

lightlover
wink.gif
frown.gif
confused.gif
shocked.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Looks like a dildo or a b*tt pl*g. Better have an LEd in it!!
x.gif

I'd rather look at this...
raid2.jpg

"Honey Nut Cheerios. It's a Honey Of an OHHH CCRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!"

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug:
Can anyone guess what this item, below is
grin.gif
?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After spending an hour on their website searching for the odd metal object you posted, I still did not find this item.

I did however, find that much talked about "Photonpumpen" torch, and a lethal electric chair for rats. Poor Veemon would never know what hit him.
frown.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug:
Ok... here is a hint: It's a excercise device.

Doug
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The page for excersize equipment only has three items on it - an ab rocker, a folding golf club, and one other gimmick.
But not the metal whateverTFitis.
blush.gif
tongue.gif
blush.gif

hmmmm... I'll have to sleep on it and try searching the site with a fresh pair of eyes in the morning.

yclo

Flashaholic*
Doug, please excuse me from giving another hint but it's really expanding on your hint.

Quote from homepage:
"What a pleasurable way to work out while watching TV, talking on the phone or just relaxing."

YC

Doug

Enlightened
Hehe... that's cool... Hey! This is fun
wink.gif
! It kind of helps that the site this picture comes from puts all of there pictures into one folder, rather than into each individual page
grin.gif

Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yclo:
Doug, please excuse me from giving another hint but it's really expanding on your hint.

Quote from homepage:
"What a pleasurable way to work out while watching TV, talking on the phone or just relaxing."

YC
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doug

Enlightened
Artie! Shh
wink.gif
! Yes, that excercise device would probably go into the same, well, catagory
smile.gif
.... after all it is for the same muscle group (I assume
wink.gif
)

Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Artie Choke:
Another hint - think personal care products - if you find this one, you're very close:

sx492_thumb.jpg

hope i'm not spoiling it too much!
blush.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Hehe... that's cool... Hey! This is fun
wink.gif
! It kind of helps that the site this picture comes from puts all of there pictures into one folder, rather than into each individual page
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>[/QB][/QUOTE]

But you cannot access the contents of that folder unless you know the specific filename. Attempts to access the directory structure itself to determine what is in that folder are disallowed.

Back to searching through every clickable item and page... whoever said this is fun should go to their room and eat a flashlight.
frown.gif

Must have stayed up too long watching meteors (and three yet-to-be-identified objects
blush.gif
) has left me a bit on the tired side today.
smile.gif

Anyone else see one of these things slowly flying around their skies last night?
ufo1.jpg

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Artie Choke:
Another hint - think personal care products - if you find this one, you're very close:

sx492_thumb.jpg
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like one of those things you put on top of the tesla coil.
blush.gif

Both of the items appear to be lying on sheer curtain fabric. Should I check housewares?
Does it help your golf grip? (like miniature dumbbells for excersizing the wrists)

mikep

Enlightened
I hope this thread can succeed where the 'sex and the led' failed- namely, not get graphic or too inappropriate.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, let's all think very hard and long before we post any more responses to this topic ......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been warned !

lightlover
Moderator member #260 CPF

Status
Not open for further replies.