What happened to Gadget?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
What has happened to the CPF user "Gadget" (also known as "gogo gadget")?

I heard he got a job, but then what?

Peter

mikep

Enlightened
Last post i could find was 10-30-01, from the "s-rank group purchase" thread.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
That post was a reply on separate email I sent him - I think he´s just busy with 2 separate jobs as far as I understood.

I also think Walt is missing since early September (a week or so befor 9/11 - so I hope no connection there) ....

Klaus

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two other (I consider) knowledgeable people I haven't seen posts from lately: Brad and Phantomas 2002-where are 'ya??
grin.gif
:
confused.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
@vcal -phantomas is busy with his college exams was his last message

Klaus

Hi to all. Good to be missed. I miss all of you, too.

Life has changed significantly here since I got a "real" job. I got called back to a job I had while I was in school. They needed someone to fill in for a few months while they go through some training and I had worked there for three semesters a year ago.

So, between the 1 1/2 hrs I drive each day, 45 - 50 hrs at Toyota, and 10 - 12 hrs at my old Saturday job, I have had no time to keep up with the CPF. I miss it badly.
frown.gif

Sunday is my only free day. By the time I catch up on a little sleep and keep a house, cars, wife, dog, and cats all happy, I am wiped out.
wink.gif

I haven't even had my soldering iron on in over a month. I still have a couple CPF member projects unfinished and I'm ashamed of my lack of communication with them.

I'll try to keep in contact more.
smile.gif

Hope everyone is well,

Gadget

Doug

Enlightened
You work at Toyota? Where? Got any pictures from the inside
smile.gif
?

Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Go, Go Gadget Flashlight:
Hi to all. Good to be missed. I miss all of you, too.

Life has changed significantly here since I got a "real" job. I got called back to a job I had while I was in school. They needed someone to fill in for a few months while they go through some training and I had worked there for three semesters a year ago.

So, between the 1 1/2 hrs I drive each day, 45 - 50 hrs at Toyota, and 10 - 12 hrs at my old Saturday job, I have had no time to keep up with the CPF. I miss it badly.
frown.gif

Sunday is my only free day. By the time I catch up on a little sleep and keep a house, cars, wife, dog, and cats all happy, I am wiped out.
wink.gif

I haven't even had my soldering iron on in over a month. I still have a couple CPF member projects unfinished and I'm ashamed of my lack of communication with them.

I'll try to keep in contact more.
smile.gif

Hope everyone is well,

Gadget
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, pore ol' Mike has had to forgo lightfun for a while.
(Still, I bet it hasn't stopped him from having ridiculous, ummmm, SORRY, I meant to say *interesting* ideas.)

I think he'll be back. It's in his stars: fate will out.
See you soon Go Go !

lightlover
wink.gif