Browse The Led Museum From 2000!

Doug

Enlightened
Check
IT out! Actaully, if you go to Web Archive you can look up allot of web sites ... kinda funny to look back into the past like that
smile.gif
. Check out sites, like Yahoo! Hehe...

Doug

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey that`s pretty cool! I had forgotten how it used to be- so small! Relatively speaking of course. Too bad they didn`t archive the pictures. Nice homepage text colours Craig- and there you were telling me you didn`t like my oranges and browns
grin.gif
OK maybe I do overdo it though.

Anyone want to see how I started life on the Net? No? Well if you do, click here...
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.millinship/aboutme.htm

This page used to be hosted on Ebay- as the "about me" page you get with your ebay account. All I`ve done up there is uploaded the saved HTML file to the host I get with my ISP, it never used to be at that address.

I took full advantage of the Ebay page and created a mini web-site over a few months, while I learned HTML and went and found me a proper site host. That page was current at around the time I joined CPF, and only a few days afterwards it was split into a few pages on what became my existing web site today.
I was surprised while digging up that old archive, to see that the pictures are still there. I used auction image hosters Honesty to park the pictures for that page, but when they started charging for their service I closed my account and moved on. Guess they didn`t delete my photos though.

See- even in the early days my page was under construction!

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Doug

Enlightened
Yeah, I tried CPF, but all the boards take you to the current ones... darn! But it does show only 80+ members
smile.gif
hehe

Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stingmon:
Try
this one...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, that's amazing ! Seeing Sting's old site, and then CPF as it was.
Only a short time ago, and so far away.
(I get sentimental easily.)

Yeah Doug, registered members only 82 !

lightlover :sigh: