Lights at Disneyworld!

Newly Enlightened
grin.gif
On a trip recently to Disneyworld, I took along my Streamlight Scorpion (with new batts) and put it in my pocket.

Once inside Space Mountain, while waiting in line, I took out the light and covertly shined it up towards the ceiling.

It easily lit up the maze of wiring and cob webs... everyone standing inline starting ponting up towards the ceiling and laughing out loud when they saw what it really looked like!!!!

Once inside and while riding on the space coaster - I whipped out the light and shined it straight ahead - brightly illuninating the curves and what appeared to be a plain-jane set of tracks and wiring. Several riders got pissed because you could see what was coming at you before the curves, dives, and climbing areas were reached.

I guess it spoiled the fun for some, but my kids and I got a real laugh out of having fun with a bright torch at D-World
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

That's awesome dude! That's just having some good clean torchlight fun!

I'm gonna try that next time I go there.
rolleyes.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

The various posts by fellow CPFers never ceases to amaze me.

What other "creative" ways can you cats use your flashlights?????????????

Doug

Enlightened
Wheren't you concerned with dropping it?

Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 007:
grin.gif
On a trip recently to Disneyworld, I took along my Streamlight Scorpion (with new batts) and put it in my pocket.

Once inside Space Mountain, while waiting in line, I took out the light and covertly shined it up towards the ceiling.

It easily lit up the maze of wiring and cob webs... everyone standing inline starting ponting up towards the ceiling and laughing out loud when they saw what it really looked like!!!!

Once inside and while riding on the space coaster - I whipped out the light and shined it straight ahead - brightly illuninating the curves and what appeared to be a plain-jane set of tracks and wiring. Several riders got pissed because you could see what was coming at you before the curves, dives, and climbing areas were reached.

I guess it spoiled the fun for some, but my kids and I got a real laugh out of having fun with a bright torch at D-World
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>