A flashaholic's Priorities.... !

Safety1st

Enlightened
Last night my wife and I went out for a meal with some friends to an Oriental Noodle Bar.

I drove and picked our friends up en-route. I don't like to rely on public transport to get home (security/comfort reasons etc).

So we arrived at the restaurant and was seated at a table. The waiter offered to take our coats and as I took mine off, I gave it a few seconds of thought. It was a Berghaus Gore-Tex, worth some money, but I thought...'It'll be ok, I can see where it will be hung'. Then I remembered my SurefireL4 was in the pocket. Worrying that my pocket my be picked whilst the coat would be hanging up, I extracted the L4 and clipped it to my trouser belt and handed over the jacket.

We had a lovely meal and as we went to leave I collected my jacket, smiling to myself that I had the presense of mind to earlier remove my expensive L4. As I put my coat back on, I felt something heavy in the pocket. I put my hands in and.......out came my car keys !

So i'd thought about my L4 and protecting that, and totally forgot about protecting my car !..
surprise.gif

Worrying priorities !!
rolleye.gif

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice story! We are a sick group, but one day the world will appreciate us! Now if the L4 could just double-up as a car remote.....:grin2: