World Series 2006- Tigers at Cardinals

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
game one was unfortunate for the Detroit Tigers, but today the Tigers will hopefully come out on top.

-David

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am rooting for the Tigers all the way. I hate the American league, and even though I am an Astro's fan I dont mind the Cardinals. But I have family in Detroit and parents from there, so gotta root for the Tigers.

-C

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a Cubs fan, so there's no way I can root for the Cardinals! Unless they are playing an interleague game against the White Sox during the regular season. Even then it's hard, because every Cardinal victory puts the Cubs farther behind! So I guess I'll say GO TIGERS!

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Go Cards. I'm a Pirates fan (Beat 'em Bucs) for life, so I'm usually for the Nationals. Helps that they're underdogs, too.

Geoff

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'v been a tigers fan for 3 years now, and i knew they'de eventually be where they are now. They have been such a strong team, but they just didnt have the pitching staff. Now they do, and hopefully they can finish there opportunities tonight. The world series is keeping me from getting my homework done :)

-David

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if Stan The Man is able to make it to any of the games? Sure would have liked to seen him play along with other men of his era such as Ted Williams.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
#9 is my hero!!!!!

Now for the real topic...

Kenny Rogers hand... what as that stuff? Pine tar?

Does anyone feel it was handled properly?

Thoughts?

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Manzerick said:
#9 is my hero!!!!!

Now for the real topic...

Kenny Rogers hand... what as that stuff? Pine tar?

Does anyone feel it was handled properly?

Thoughts?

it was handled perfectly. It put Rogers in his place, but he still got to pitch the game... well done imho.

-David