[Rant] Surefire SUCKS!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, The Mclaren F1 Eh? Hands Down My Favorite Car! 627HP and Under 2500Lbs!
Simply Amazing!
Beat an Enzo Any Day!!

and Dont Forget.... 241Mph!

Surefires Are Awesome!
The Ones without the "Cheerios" and Ugly tint!

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
What an amazing car. With little in the way of mods it made quite a competitive car at Le Mans too. I saw one once in a shopping mall parking lot while I was visiting Delaware. I've seen just about every exotic out there, and that was still the penultimate. Only car that can still stir my blood just a little more: a Porsche 917, any model.

kumar762

Banned
You can afford surefires!!!! . . /If you forclose on your house and move into a box.:lolsign:

JanCPF

Enlightened
Chronos, I'm with you. We had a historic Grand Prix running in the streets of Copenhagen a few month back, where they were supposed to show (off) a Porsche 917, but unfortunately they had to take it out due to mechanical difficulties :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rant:
I was crazy about the 917 back when I was a kid and they won the Le Mans several years in a row. I would have loved to see that car again. DANGIT!

Jan

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Over 10 years ago my wife and I and a couple of friends attended a historic race for my bday. I brought along my wife's camera gear. Long, long story short- I heard a 917 startup so I followed the sound of the engine. Lined up for photos in the pit lane were a 917k, 908, 904, and one other Porsche that I cannot remember. The official photog had not yet shown up so I took photos of the cars and the drivers and sent them the photos gratis. What a moment.

Another memory- walking through the pits and stumbling across a Cobra Daytona hidden from view. I walked over to the car and started drooling. The owner/driver asked me if I knew what it was... I blathered on like a total idiot. He asked me if I wanted to sit in it... once I was seated he started the motor. OMG, I was in HEAVEN.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Yeah, my Saturn is pretty nice - the crack in the windsheild isn't too bad, but hot damn does that red color make 'er look sporty. It's got three cup holders in the front!