• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*TREK Light-Survival Light-Mod Host Candidate

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Both Sold* Thanks CPF

Trek1.jpg

For Sale: TREK Lite (1) These vintage CCrane TREK lights were sold back in the day when people were amazed by just about any LED light. These came with a 3.6Volt AA Size battery and these TREK lights have a white triple LED array. The really neat think about these NOS TREK lights is that they are really light, 100% waterproof (dual O-Ring Seal on heads).

Trek2.jpg

This style TREK Light has two attachement options- Supplied lanyard, or slotted body will accept 1" wide Nylon straps.

The TREK light for sale is in working order work, however, on of the three LEDs is weak. Truthfully, this light pretty much sucks as a useful light for all but bedside or tent duty. Great as a mod host though!

Trek3.jpg

In the hands of a modder, this robust host can be transformed into an excellent mini-dive light, severe weather emergency light, or a lightweight light to attach to the back pack. The light has been stored un-used since new and the combo lens/head is gin clear and unscratched. Heck this body would even make great 100% waterproof container for an AA cell or a wad of cash (USA Currency fits nicely in body).

Price = $11.00 delivered Con USA via USPS 1st Class mail with Confirmation. Add insurance $1.35 if you like. I can not assume risk for lost mail. USPMO or PayPal Preferred.

Going to next person to post "I'll take it" who follows-up with a confirmation PM .

Thank You
A6

Last edited:

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: TREK Light-Survival Lights-Mod Host Candidate

London Lad said:
PM sent with question

PM reply sent.

The PCB is 0.750 Inches Diameter (3/4 Inch)

Thank You

cy

Flashaholic

I'll take the brighter one...

please send PM w/PP info

PP sent... yes I would like the old battery

Last edited:

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast

cy said:
I'll take the brighter one...

please send PM w/PP info

PM Sent. Thank You

**One Sold**

One Left. Really interested in what kind of Mod can be fashioned from this old light.

Thank you

Last edited:

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: TREK Light-Survival Light-Mod Host Candidate

Archangel said:
I'll take the other one.

Great!

**Both sold and shipped**. Thank You fellows...

Last edited: