• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Mint SS Gatlight **V1** (Pila) SOLD

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
This SS Gatlight, Version 1, has been kept in the metal case it came with since I received it. I've only taken it out to show people, and not too many times. It's absolutely as received. It comes with the original (basically, new) glow painted Pila 168s that it came with, which has less than 5 minutes of use. It only has 1 level of brightness and is waterproof (see original thread). This is #0020, of 40 made. I think there are only 17 Pila V1s, but don't quote me on that, as I'm not sure, but I'm sure I'm close!

Here's the original thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/91835&page=1&pp=30

It looks just like the longer Pila model in the link. Photos coming soon, as soon as I get a charge on my camera battery.

SOLD SOLD $235 shipped in the U.S.---SOLD SOLD SOLD! Wow, that was fast!

Last edited:

chago

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. I just happened to have my index on my paypal trigger at the right time...for a change :)

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
This sale clearly shows it is a disadvantage to live this side of the pond!!

Even if I had checked at 7am UK time, when I woke up this morning, the Gat would have already been sold for over 4 hours
frown.gif

David

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ditto for living on this side of the coast!!:mecry:

Next time, I won't go to sleep, gotta beat this great offer. :candle:

dmdrewitt said:
This sale clearly shows it is a disadvantage to live this side of the pond!!

Even if I had checked at 7am UK time, when I woke up this morning, the Gat would have already been sold for over 4 hours
frown.gif

David