Emergancy Light Not For You

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
It just dawned on me when reading the thread about lending a light to a neighbor that my wife does not have a readily accessible light incase of emergancy. I have a modest collection of really nice lights. Enough so that it drives me crazy when having to choose what to take on a trip. I have lights stashed all over the place but the locations are not consistent. Neither are the lights. I would hate for my wife to fumble around in the dark in an emergancy. So I stashed a L2 in my wife's nightstand for her use incase she needs it if I'm not around. This will be my L2's permanent duty station from now on. It gives me piece of mind knowing she has easy access to a bright light when needed.

Anbody else have a dedicated stash for their loved ones/housemates?

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inova X5 and Fenix L1P on the computer desk in holsters
Peak AA 5 LED in brass on the headboard
Matterhorn AAA on her keychain

Had a power failure last night and she went to the desk and grabbed the L1P although her keys were in her pocket. If she loses all of them, there are the lights on our bicycles etc that will light up the house. Problem solved

WNG

Enlightened
Gave a 4D Mag to my sweety to use for those bumps in the night, and in case she needs to bash any intruders, including her ex-husband. LOL.
Also a 9-LED 3AAA chinese-made unit for her night table and a RiverRock 'peanut' light on her keychain.

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an 2 x AA ican under one bedside and a 2 x C ican under the other ,oh and my Orb Raw Ns on my bedside. 1 x 6V ican lantern in the kitchen and an L2T in a drawer near the Lounge room. The rest live in the copmuter room (my precious)'s.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I share a bedtable so my lights are where she can find them. She's also outfitted with her own keychain light, purse light, and camping light. :)

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
The wife has an Arc on her keychain, SL Propolymer LED at work, Safe Light and old school mag in the car, along with numerous other lights around the house or in coat pockets.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
A couple years ago I gave my wife a Dorcy AAA to keep in her purse. I doubt it's still there. She's got a RR 2AAA in her car that she might remember about. And, there's a Metal Gear by the back door. My son has a RR in his car too, and a PT Attitude, Dorcy AAA, and Dorcy AA in his room. I'd like to think they could find them when needed.

Geoff

jezzyp

Enlightened
Wife has L1p(2 stage) on nightstand, kevins 35k fauxton on car keys, Electrolumens Blaster Jnr in car.

I think it best not to put the rest of my lights in one place - she would realise how many I actually have!

PS Kevin if you are reading this I'd love some more bright keychain lights but your PM message box is full!