Got my Kroma from Surefire!

nc987

Enlightened
Camera battery is dead so i cant take pictures but, this thing rocks. Beam is very unique. First TIR i have owned that has a good solid corona around the outside but also throws pretty good. I was hitting the tops of 150 foot trees no problem. Cant wait to take it out and try it against my other TIR's. Ill have beamshots soon.

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
I handled a Kroma about 2 weeks ago at the NJKCA meeting. Impressive to say the least. I have been so good by not spending my money on Surefires, but the Kroma is going to win out. The ad in this months American Rifleman pushed me over the edge. I will justify it as an early Christmas present to myself.

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast
nc987 said:
Camera battery is dead so i cant take pictures but, this thing rocks. Beam is very unique. First TIR i have owned that has a good solid corona around the outside but also throws pretty good. I was hitting the tops of 150 foot trees no problem. Cant wait to take it out and try it against my other TIR's. Ill have beamshots soon.

I'm glad you liked it. I love mine. Now, if you want some guilt free lumens see my post on running it on rechargeables. The best bet is the 17650 1500mah battery from batterystation.com. This battery runs the Kroma on high beam for over two hours, and lower longer than that. The light runs very cool, not hot like with the RCR's. The battery fits in tight, but its ok. Do open both the head assy and tail to push it in from the positive side. Do not overpush, or you will not make positive contact with the head. Read here

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137545

good luck