Who will be member number 1000?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It will probably happen before Christmas. Membership has tripled since I became a member last April. I found this site via a link from Brock's site as I was researching LEDs. Glow-bug.com was my first purchasing experience in LED lights about a couple of years ago now. I've been interested in LED lights since then but never gave incandescents a second thought until reading more about them in this forum. I was one of those who thought the mag multiple D cell light was a high class of flashlight. However since joining this site, I've bought three surefires for myself, a few others for gifts as well as a couple of other better non-surefire incandescent lights such as a Surge. I'm also hoping an affordable metal halide regular flashlight style light will become available. Still I like LED lights the most and eagerly await the day they can compete with Surefire in lumen outputs, at least the lower rated Surefires. Give me an LED light that can compete with my 8AX and that will do it for me.