Surefire's final incan model

batman

Enlightened
Howdy forum, hope all is well in flashlight world.

A quick question about my favorite flashlight, the almighty A2. Is the A2 the final incan flashlight model to be released from Surefire thus far?

On a side note - I'm also starting to like my newest flashlight - the Minimag LED AA. It's bright enough for everyday tasks @ work or home, has long run time, and the unit is decently durable. Rounded out with a $23 price tag and you can't beat it for working the night shift. (I'm not so afraid to rough house a $23 light as compared to a $150 light.) Mine has survived a violent forklift accident into concrete just fine.
i know,..i've never liked maglite b4,..but they finally did something right this time. My satisfaction with this light is comparable to the Brinkman maxfire LX.

Last edited:

marxs

Enlightened
that im not sure, though it seems like sf is focusing more on LED technology. but it seems that the A2 will be the first and last regulated incan.

Last edited:

marxs

Enlightened
yeah. based on jsr's reply in one of the threads regarding the A2, if sf continued on with the other A2 protos, we'd have more regulated incans...now that would have been a blast.