Happy Birthday to Me!

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heya all,
It's my birthday today! I'm 14.

And my flashlight present is a Surefire G2 Nitrolon,

with a pair of AW's protected Li-ion 17670s, a DSD charger, a pair of AW's 3.7v LAs for the G2/6P.

$103US shipped total - $135AU - Getting the G2 from Lighthound. No orders placed yet, but tonight, that may (and likely will) change.

Rechargeable G2! aww huh! and my firstest Surefire :)

--neg

Last edited:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn, sounds like a heck of a present. I think I got like, Street Fighter 2 Turbo for the SNES or something like that when I was 14.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Happy Birthday Neg, as I am 47 I can't remember what I got at 14 for my birthday but I am fairly sure it was not as cool as your present.
Topper :)

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy B-Day. Not to badmouth AW's lamps but the wolf-eyes d26 3.6v xenon is better :)

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
mmm, I figured the G2 was the best light for introducing me to the world of surefire.

:) - And i'm also sure that i will be getting another (one at least) surefire for x-mas :)

I'm hoping for an A2.....but it would be the only present i get....

--neg

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy birthday Neg2LED. Like Topper said, I doubt my 14th birthday present was as cool as yours. I think at the time (late 70s), digital LCD watches were finally becoming affordable so it may have been one of those but if so it was a present to myself from my paper route money. Can't go wrong with a Surefire for a BD present.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Happy birthday Neg2LED!!! :) :D :party: :D :)
I can't remember what I received for my 14th, but I'm reasonably certain it was ***NOT*** a flashlight.
Might have been an inductive tester with LEDs in it, but I do not know that for a fact.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a great light to help celebrate a birthday with! Who needs candles when you have a rechargeable Surefire..
Enjoy your birthday, the best is yet to come!